Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

TicHome Mini 72-HOUR FLASH SALE NOW ON!

Post by samfong » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:29 pm

Be the first.

You are invited to join TicHome Mini’s limited time only flash sale. From Oct 17th to 20th, customers who purchase TicHome Mini will not only enjoy discounts of up to 40% off, free shipping, extended 2-year warranty, but also become one of the first to own the world’s first portable and splash proof smart speaker with Google Assistant built in.

Play music, get weather updates, set reminders, and ask Google questions ANYWHERE in your home! From the living room, to the garage, and even into the shower, TicHome Mini gives you the freedom of bringing Google Assistant from room to room without being held back by wires!

no avatar
wfzhang

Re: TicHome Mini 72-HOUR FLASH SALE NOW ON!

Post by wfzhang » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:55 am

8-)

no avatar
ndp75

Post by ndp75 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:11 am

hi from Greeece !
Great products ! waiting for my watch :D
1 Q
If I order the TicHome Mini, the origin of the package will be from EU or from the US.
I am asking due to costums extra costs.

no avatar
jayman1894

Post by jayman1894 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 pm

I was interested in learning more information about the Life Smart Spot. Is it just a remote control that can be used anywhere in the house. Assuming its major use would be to use it when not close to the home mini? Thank you!

no avatar
xbbai@mobvoi.com

Post by xbbai@mobvoi.com » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:58 am

jayman1894 wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:22 pm
I was interested in learning more information about the Life Smart Spot. Is it just a remote control that can be used anywhere in the house. Assuming its major use would be to use it when not close to the home mini? Thank you!
1) LifeSmart Smart controller can interact with other Lifesmart home products that can automaticlly trigger your air conditioner, TV and any other infrared controlled devices.
2) USB interface design, you can charge your smartphone