TicHome Mini Shipping Update

no avatar
Mobvoi
Site Admin

TicHome Mini Shipping Update

Post by Mobvoi » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 pm

To all TicHome Mini owners-to-be:

Welcome to the Mobvoi community! Thank you for your interest in TicHome Mini, our newest smart home speaker powered by Google Assistant. We're so excited to have you guys on this journey with us :)

Are you ready to be among the first in the world to get to try the world's first portable and splash proof smart speaker? Because shipment has already begun, and tracking codes will be sent to your emails very soon!

We'd love to know - What are you most looking forward to using TicHome Mini for? :D

Best,
The Mobvoi Team

no avatar
thewaffle

Re: TicHome Mini Shipping Update

Post by thewaffle » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Considering mine was reported as shipping, then the tracking number was changed and now your site says you couldn't deliver when it was never actually delivered to DHL yet? Oh and your support still has yet to answer a single ticket?

My order reports as "Your shipment couldn't be delivered" when it still has yet to leave Hong Kong after getting a new tracking number? I'm thinking likely never at this point. Even the original tracking number just reports that DHL has just received shipping information, but no product (Original number showed it was created on the 8th, new number shows it was created 3 days ago)

I'm glad Paypal currently has buyer protection because as of right now I'm feeling like the TicHome Mini is going to arrive sometime in 2018 even though you claim we should have tracking numbers...they do nothing when you don't send the product to DHL.

cfinch5

Post by cfinch5 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:51 am

Haven't received shipping notification but I can't wait.

Preordered my TicHome Mini because I was so excited. Hoping it lives up to the hype!

Best,
Finch

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:24 am

Hi @thewaffle

There was a small hiccup between our logistic team and DHL, so we had to resend new tracking codes to our customers. However, we assure you that you'll receive TicHome Mini before the end of November. Thank you so much for your patience, and do keep us updated!

no avatar
xco

Post by xco » Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:13 am

I ordered on 18 October and haven't heard anything since, when will I get my tracking number and item? I also see than your now selling this item at $60 as part of Black Friday special. Maybe we should have all waited instead of paying $79 which was supposed to be a special intro price. Nothing special about paying more than everyone else

no avatar
xco

Post by xco » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:51 am

samfong wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:24 am
Hi @thewaffle

There was a small hiccup between our logistic team and DHL, so we had to resend new tracking codes to our customers. However, we assure you that you'll receive TicHome Mini before the end of November. Thank you so much for your patience, and do keep us updated!
youre running out of time, I have never received a tracking number and there's only 8 days left for you to deliver

no avatar
jsplash

Post by jsplash » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:38 pm

I ordered almost a month ago. according to tracking my unit has been in PA.USA on its way to a USPS facility for 5days now.
Whats going on??
Is this a scam ?
I am v concerned.

no avatar
Blackadder38

Post by Blackadder38 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:48 pm

My order was placed on 18/10 and I have an acknowledgement and order number. I have made multiple attempts to contact support via email but I've had no answer. I will have no shipping advice! Please respond to me or I'll have to go to my credit card company to organise a refund.

no avatar
youtz282

Post by youtz282 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:02 am

Been waiting about 10 days now. It is now December. Anyone have any updates about shipping? Thanks!