Ticwatch E won't turn on

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
Voided
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch E won't turn on

Post by Voided » Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm

A while ago I had to return my Ticwatch E to get it repaired. The replacement unit worked amazing for quite a while until one day I charged it. After a full day of use, the watch usually got about 50% battery left, but then it got down to 3%. So, I plugged it in and it got very warm and showed that it was charging. I left it for a while and Wear OS booted up, and it shut down again. After a while of that happening again and again, I tried a few different chargers. One that's supposed to indicate when the device is charging began blinking weirdly. Now, I tried charging it again, but it shut down again and the screen won't turn on at all.

I don't think the watch will turn on again, and since it is a replacement I don't know if there's any way to get another one. It's been under a year since I got this and I'm getting a little annoyed. Any help would be appreciated.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Ticwatch E won't turn on

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue May 28, 2019 3:32 pm

Voided wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 pm
A while ago I had to return my Ticwatch E to get it repaired. The replacement unit worked amazing for quite a while until one day I charged it. After a full day of use, the watch usually got about 50% battery left, but then it got down to 3%. So, I plugged it in and it got very warm and showed that it was charging. I left it for a while and Wear OS booted up, and it shut down again. After a while of that happening again and again, I tried a few different chargers. One that's supposed to indicate when the device is charging began blinking weirdly. Now, I tried charging it again, but it shut down again and the screen won't turn on at all.

I don't think the watch will turn on again, and since it is a replacement I don't know if there's any way to get another one. It's been under a year since I got this and I'm getting a little annoyed. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Voided,

Please create a ticket at support.mobvoi.com using a PC and not a mobile device. Once received, our team will email you further information regarding the next step.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
ElmoR

Post by ElmoR » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Hello.
This weekend my Ticwatch E turned off in the middle of the day and wont turn on anymore. Battery was while turning off about 65-70%. Now if i put it to charge watch gets a bit warm and sometimes vibrates but screen wont turn on. I have tried different chargers. What can be done? Please help.
My watch model is WF12086

BR,
Elmo

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:30 am

ElmoR wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:19 pm
Hello.
This weekend my Ticwatch E turned off in the middle of the day and wont turn on anymore. Battery was while turning off about 65-70%. Now if i put it to charge watch gets a bit warm and sometimes vibrates but screen wont turn on. I have tried different chargers. What can be done? Please help.
My watch model is WF12086

BR,
Elmo
Hi Elmor,

Please create a ticket at support.mobvoi.com using a PC and not a mobile device. Once received, our team will email you further information regarding the next step.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator