Kickstarter Shipping Update for all our remaining backers!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
DiggeR
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Kickstarter Shipping Update for all our remaining backers!

Post by DiggeR » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:32 am

chetangoswani wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:51 am
Samfong i entered my mail in link provided with latest update and it shows my name and pledge estiamted delivery not updated yet...

Where is tracking detailss........ which i am waiting for...please update....
Read the update - The shipping company needs to update those details once it's in there system, that link will show tracking once it's started in the courier's system. That will take time to go through the processing.

no avatar
rrpearce11

Post by rrpearce11 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:22 am

ok im in Australia and i have found i am getting emails from Mobvoi from 4 am....so at this stage i would not expect to see tracking until tomorrow, Saturday morning........patience....we have waited this long a couple more days.........

no avatar
lazyfai

Post by lazyfai » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:47 am

So today IS 18 Nov, still doesn't have any shipment information like tracking number yet. I am in Hong Kong, just a few km from your warehouse.

no avatar
Bigloutoronto

Post by Bigloutoronto » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 pm

Hey everyone. Canadian backer here. Have been able to access my tracking number for almost 2 days but the Canadian carrier (Canada Post) had not updated the tracking numbers yet. Furthermore I see no evidence that any Canadian backer has recieved complete tracking info.

I am not one of these people who is mad or upset with mobovi, I think they have done a great job so far. I am currently far away from my main delivery address due to a family emergency and need to be able to coordinate the watches I pledged for, to be held by the shipping company.

Do any Canadian backers have updated tracking info yet? I know some of our American sisters and brothers have started to recieve their watches.
Really appreciate any info that anyone one can offer me !

Cheers everyone!!

no avatar
oneredice

Post by oneredice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:45 pm

Amazon Prime is doing one day shipments since yesterday.

Mobvoi - when will preorders be going out?

no avatar
knwt

Post by knwt » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:49 am

Bigloutoronto wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:19 pm
Hey everyone. Canadian backer here. Have been able to access my tracking number for almost 2 days but the Canadian carrier (Canada Post) had not updated the tracking numbers yet. Furthermore I see no evidence that any Canadian backer has recieved complete tracking info.

I am not one of these people who is mad or upset with mobovi, I think they have done a great job so far. I am currently far away from my main delivery address due to a family emergency and need to be able to coordinate the watches I pledged for, to be held by the shipping company.

Do any Canadian backers have updated tracking info yet? I know some of our American sisters and brothers have started to recieve their watches.
Really appreciate any info that anyone one can offer me !

Cheers everyone!!
"We could not find this Tracking Number in our system"

Nothing on Canada Post yet. But I believe it will show up today and by the end of the week we'll have it.