Track Shipping in Canada

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Brutalboy
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Track Shipping in Canada

Post by Brutalboy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Soo the flight is delayed again?

You told us " we managed to SECURE 2 flights" . SECURE you know what that mean? SECURE.

no avatar
Lokks

Post by Lokks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:20 pm

Hi Sonya,

This is getting ridiculous Below is the email I received from your support and an email you sent to another Canadian backer. what is going on You guys need to come clean with us ans top the lying. this is no more a miscommunication in your company but straight lies.
Can you explain this one to us.

Email to me
Sonya (Mobvoi)
Nov 27, 00:48 MST
Dear Xxxxxx,
Sorry for the late reply. We have already shipped the goods to you. We create shipping number first while the goods still wait for clearance in Hong Kong. Once arrived you will track down the detailed logistics information. Sorry to cause you trouble.
Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
Sonya

Email to another backer
The flight was postponed again. It is estimated that flight number 28 will be applied for expedited customs clearance.
So sorry for the delay.
Best regards,
Sonya

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi everyone, I'm back with a small update on shipping to Canada. As mentioned by Lokks above, the flight for the watches has been postponed to tomorrow (28th). I know that this is very disappointing for you guys, and I'm very sorry to have to announce this. BUT we are doing our best to speed up the process as much as possible. We've applied for expedited customs clearance, which means that hopefully, once they arrive in Canada, we can deliver them to you ASAP.

Once again, I apologize for the misinformation provided in our previous updates. We strive to provide you guys with the latest and most reliable updates, and will be extra careful with all the information we provide in the future.

no avatar
sabsolam

Post by sabsolam » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:13 pm

samfong wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 pm
Hi everyone, I'm back with a small update on shipping to Canada. As mentioned by Lokks above, the flight for the watches has been postponed to tomorrow (28th). I know that this is very disappointing for you guys, and I'm very sorry to have to announce this. BUT we are doing our best to speed up the process as much as possible. We've applied for expedited customs clearance, which means that hopefully, once they arrive in Canada, we can deliver them to you ASAP.

Once again, I apologize for the misinformation provided in our previous updates. We strive to provide you guys with the latest and most reliable updates, and will be extra careful with all the information we provide in the future.
This is ridiculous.. we could have ordered on Amazon and received our watches already...

no avatar
wengel

Post by wengel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:32 pm

"We've applied for expedited customs clearance"

What does this mean? Is this even a thing that exists? Why would Canadian customs expedite customs for Mobvoi? (Psst, I don't think this is a real thing!)

no avatar
Lokks

Post by Lokks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:55 pm

samfong wrote:

Hi Samfong,

I am curious as to why I received an email stating that the item has been shipped the?
Can you also answer my question in regards to compensating us for the numerous miscommunication and delays?

Thanks

no avatar
Brutalboy

Post by Brutalboy » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:24 pm

@samfong

Please give us update on a DAILY BASIS if you Mobvoi want to be a good company and honest communication.

no avatar
knwt

Post by knwt » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:28 pm

samfong wrote:

OK. Thanks for the update.

no avatar
Lokks

Post by Lokks » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:08 pm

samfong wrote:

Hi Samfong,

I am curious as to why I received an email stating that the item has been shipped?
Can you also answer my question in regards to compensating us for the numerous miscommunication and delays?

Thanks

no avatar
tatossian

Post by tatossian » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:13 pm

Your disrespect towards Canadian backers will certainly influence the decision to recommend your future products...