Track Shipping in Canada

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
itsjonbon
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Track Shipping in Canada

Post by itsjonbon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Yesterday I saw the tracking # update, which I was exited for. Then last night it showed it was in transit, however come this morning showing arrived in my city and now it is on its way back to the sender. I contacted Canada Post about it, but all they said the label might have been damaged and cannot read it. I confirmed my address with them which it was correct. Now I sent an email to support about getting this resolved. Currently, losing patience and hopefully it will get resolved quickly.

**Edit: I got my watch. It seemed there was a canada post tracking issue, but I got it.
Last edited by itsjonbon on Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
derek831

Post by derek831 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:21 pm

OMG, my tracking finally shows that it's in transit. THANK YOU~!

no avatar
bharat

Post by bharat » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:54 pm

Canada Post tracking codes now show watches are on their way, look forward to using them

no avatar
Vraev

Post by Vraev » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:44 am

My tracking info was never updated..but I just received my Ticwatch today in Toronto , ON. 8-) . Thanks Samfong for keeping us in the loop. :)

no avatar
smumoot

Post by smumoot » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:42 pm

Hey, I posted before but my post was not approved... not sure why. I still need a tracking number. I am backer #7177. I have messaged on both the Kickstarter page and posted here.

If the watches have cleared customs and are en route, I would appreciate a tracking number. If my watch is not in the current batch of shipments, fine... but please let me know!

no avatar
RGM

Post by RGM » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:25 pm

samfong wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:36 am
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience.

The watches have cleared customs, and are expected to be passed on to Canada post by the end of 5th Dec, so your tracking information will be updated then!
I’m in Toronto. My tracking number has finally shown movement but CanadaPost says there’s no shipment under that number and that the update in status on Dec. 5 is only due to you finally registering the shipment label. As far as they know my package isn't even in the country.
Can I have some feedback regarding my package and if it will be arriving in another shipment?

no avatar
gagsbindra

Post by gagsbindra » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:18 pm

My package from canada post was supposed to be deliverd yesterday but when I contacted them they said that the parcel has not been passed on to canada post by the shipper. Pls help.

no avatar
JMichaud

Post by JMichaud » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:54 pm

No surprise but it's been almost a day my post in this thread hasn't been approved yet. Not sure how a public forum works when every single post needs to get approved and they aren't approved in a timely manner.

Anyways, Canada Post website still says in Transit and delivery estimate is yesterday......awesome :(

no avatar
Mugs

Post by Mugs » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:51 pm

I received mine today !

no avatar
Bigloutoronto

Post by Bigloutoronto » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 am

samfong wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:36 am
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your patience.

The watches have cleared customs, and are expected to be passed on to Canada post by the end of 5th Dec, so your tracking information will be updated then!
I don't think you should stop approving posts here, effectively closing this thread. TONS of Canadians are still needing customer service and answers from you for questions that have been asked over and over again in some cases.

Speaking of which, I assume any moment now you will be announcing the Canadian #TicwatchArrived contest for all the Canadian backers who didn't receive their pledge rewards until 1-2 weeks after you closed the contest for all the people who you shipped the watches to on time , right ?