SmartSelectImage_2017-11-20-18-59-26.png
SmartSelectImage_2017-11-20-18-59-26.png (220.95 KiB) Viewed 6556 times
I apply for AP Permit with SIRIM.

no avatar
cagas2
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Malaysia - Shipment on hold for AP Permit application

Post by cagas2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Hi bro.. im from jb too. having same issue, did you get it solved? Mine held in clearance delay since 18th nov. :oops:

no avatar
cagas2

Post by cagas2 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Hi, did you get issue solved ? mine at DHL "clearance delay" for 4 days already. :x

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:36 am

Hi all,

I'm very sorry for the delay! We've been swamped with posts on the forum recently. How is everyone doing? Did you manage to solve the problem after applying for the permit?

no avatar
antukecik

Post by antukecik » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm

I'm kickstarter backers and still no news regarding shipping.. not even shipped to Malaysia .. not even get the tracking yet :(
Backer number : 15,944

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:35 am

antukecik wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm
I'm kickstarter backers and still no news regarding shipping.. not even shipped to Malaysia .. not even get the tracking yet :(
Hey antukecik, what is your KS email? I will check it out for you. In any case, this is the latest update that applies to our backers in Malaysia:

The remaining parcels for backers in Europe and the Rest of the World have all been picked up. Only 29 parcels are still showing errors in the system, but we will change the shipping label and send them out ASAP. If you received our emails last night about an updated tracking code, please refer to that email to track your parcels and proceed with customs clearance.

no avatar
antukecik

Post by antukecik » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:11 am

samfong wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:35 am
antukecik wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:50 pm
Hey antukecik, what is your KS email? I will check it out for you. In any case, this is the latest update that applies to our backers in Malaysia:

The remaining parcels for backers in Europe and the Rest of the World have all been picked up. Only 29 parcels are still showing errors in the system, but we will change the shipping label and send them out ASAP. If you received our emails last night about an updated tracking code, please refer to that email to track your parcels and proceed with customs clearance.
No i dont get any email yesterday and today regarding updated tracking code
My email address: antukecik[at]gmail.com

no avatar
antukecik

Post by antukecik » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm

Still got no reply from mobvoi support through email.. and no reply here in the forum.. Not even get the tracking number..
For a kickstarter backers that waited since september and still not getting the item.. and not even news its so sad. :(

no avatar
siewseewang

Post by siewseewang » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:39 pm

I also face the problem. you need to appy the sirim permit and paid RM106 for the watch.but need to summit some document and form to apply it. u can apply online at the sirim epermit website , they will told you wat to do.

no avatar
bobtahar

Post by bobtahar » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:44 am

Dear Mobvoi,

Can you use other than DHL??? I notice usually shipping with DHL got this problem. I bought many electronics devices from China never have this SIRIM issues... all of them not using DHL.

I ordered on December 9, with this ordeal... is it too late for me to cancel purchase and how fast will you refund back my money?