Where are the all the Mobvoi designed watchfaces?

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
jdcarib15
Cash on hand: Locked

Where are the all the Mobvoi designed watchfaces?

Post by jdcarib15 » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:41 am

So if you go on the ticwatch website and click on the ticwatch S&E page there is a section of the page that says "Watch-faces designed exclusively for Ticwatch S&E". I just got my watch today and I see no area where there are exclusive watchfaces for ticwatch.... I see some that came with androidwear and I can download more from the google play store but what I really want are those watch faces that they promoted on their website... where do I get them/how do I download them? Does it matter if I have an iPhone over an Android phone?

Also are there no gesture features for this watch? I've been trying to find an FAQ section talking about gesture options but I can't find anything. I'd love to know how to wake the screen by shaking the watch. I tried turning on gestures in the settings like "tilt-to-wake" and "wrist gestures" but so far nothing happens nor is there an explanation of how these gestures get activated. Could someone please clarify? Thank you!

no avatar
Smartwatchlover

Re: Where are the all the Mobvoi designed watchfaces?

Post by Smartwatchlover » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:41 am

The Ticwatch E is supposed to have Wear 2.0/2.6 pre-installed so wrist gestures should work unless there's a hardware issue.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am

jdcarib15 wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:41 am
So if you go on the ticwatch website and click on the ticwatch S&E page there is a section of the page that says "Watch-faces designed exclusively for Ticwatch S&E". I just got my watch today and I see no area where there are exclusive watchfaces for ticwatch.... I see some that came with androidwear and I can download more from the google play store but what I really want are those watch faces that they promoted on their website... where do I get them/how do I download them? Does it matter if I have an iPhone over an Android phone?

Also are there no gesture features for this watch? I've been trying to find an FAQ section talking about gesture options but I can't find anything. I'd love to know how to wake the screen by shaking the watch. I tried turning on gestures in the settings like "tilt-to-wake" and "wrist gestures" but so far nothing happens nor is there an explanation of how these gestures get activated. Could someone please clarify? Thank you!
Hey! Ticwatch S and E both have their own pre-installed watch faces that you can change by swiping right. As for the faces that are on our website, those will be launching soon for all to use! Watch faces are not affected by the operating system of your phone :)

no avatar
S4vant

Post by S4vant » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:43 pm

Will this face be available as well?

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:20 am

S4vant wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:43 pm
Will this face be available as well?

Yes, it'll be available for download soon!

no avatar
jdcarib15

Post by jdcarib15 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:36 am

samfong wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am
Hey! Ticwatch S and E both have their own pre-installed watch faces that you can change by swiping right. As for the faces that are on our website, those will be launching soon for all to use! Watch faces are not affected by the operating system of your phone :)
Yes, thank you for the reminder on the pre-installed watch faces. Is there any kind of ETA on when all the watchfaces you're promoting on your website will be available? Even a general idea would be nice.

Second, the "tilt-to-wake" gesture on my ticwatch is not very effective. Sometimes I have to try the tilt several times until it recognizes that is what I want to do. I'm curious if I am doing something wrong or if there is a gesture sensitivity control that I'm missing? Maybe you can talk to the programmers about improving the gesture sensitivity because right now it is very poor for this specific action. It may not sound like a big deal but I feel like I'm not alone here in the need for this ability to be more responsive (unless of course I've just got a defective unit?).

no avatar
Fredjenks

Post by Fredjenks » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 am

I would love to be able to get all of the watch faces I had with my Ticwatch2.
I can't believe they are not automatically there.

no avatar
fabo5j

Post by fabo5j » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:21 pm

I am wondering where I can get the watch faces from the product images of the Ticwatch S on your website. Specifically the ones on the Ticwatch S Knight and the Ticwatch S Auora.

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:49 am

Hey guys! Just a quite update, the watch face you see on Ticwatch S is already available when you swipe right/on the Android Wear app. It's a Ticwatch S exclusive - Ticwatch E users have their own special watch faces :)

no avatar
locomot1f

Post by locomot1f » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 am

why is it modeled on the TicWatch E?
kinda misleading.... :(