Kickstarter Shipping Status Update

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
Beardy_Matt
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Kickstarter Shipping Status Update

Post by Beardy_Matt » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:23 am

Any news for EU backers? I still am yet to receive a tracking code. The link just says "To be updated"

no avatar
cagas2

Post by cagas2 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:29 pm

Any Malaysian backers having issues with customs? My watches held at customs for 5 days. Reason because there is no import permit. Seems like i have to apply the permit myself and pay about $78 ( RM 322) for the import permits. Any help ?? Please i can't get any answer anywhere.

no avatar
linhsuonghht

Post by linhsuonghht » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:46 am

Dear Team,

Can you check may tracking 3735267060. I checked it from 16/Nov till now, but I have any saw any changing. The DHL system mentioned only Hong Kong - Hong Kong. Please check when I can get watch.
Thank you

no avatar
mark299

Post by mark299 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:31 am

For many days the item says only one status

"Scanned at Landmark crossdock facility"

Why is a courier taking so long to deliver and stuck in Hong kong. The tracking number says the item was shipped on 17th Nov from hong kong and it still shows its in hong kong some cross dock facility almost 10 days later. When will we receive it? Such disappointment, people from Amazon are getting product in two days and early backers are let down by this poor planning and delivery partner.

no avatar
BusaKaine

Post by BusaKaine » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:05 am

Very happy, DHL delivered my watches and headphones today. Just finished setting both watches up. a nice bit of kit.

no avatar
BusaKaine

Post by BusaKaine » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:56 am

Very happy, DHL delivered my watches and headphones today. Just finished setting both watches up. a nice bit of kit.

no avatar
AndyDaws

Post by AndyDaws » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:42 pm

DiggeR wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:31 pm
samfong wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:51 am
DiggeR wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:36 am
That's all fine and dandy, but there's no point telling us that our watches are waiting in a queue for a plane when they haven't been given to the company who's going to put them on a plane in the first place. Telling us "End of week/next week" isn't going to happen if they haven't been given to the shipping partner at all. Why lie about it?

This is not my first kickstarter, or indiegogo. I've lost out on a few over the years and normally would agree with you but in all honesty there's a difference between MIA Updates and Updates that are blatantly misleading
Hey DiggeR,

I have some news that can help clarify this issue. The last thing we want to do is lie and mislead you guys. For most countries, we actually shipped the watches out on 16th Nov as promised. However, after being dropped off at the DHL warehouse on Monday, they've been waiting to be processed and in the queue to be flown over. We are doing the best we can by calling DHL around the clock to make sure that the watches get on the plane ASAP. We hope this clears things up. Will be posting this in our weekly update to alert all our backers!
Hi Samfong,

That's fine and all but the issue is people are calling DHL and DHL are saying they hadn't received it from you. Yet you're saying DHL have it. That is the issue for people. It leaves a bad taste in their mouths. That and when you add the Amazon/AliExpress debacle on top you get people calling foul on all sorts of things and instead of getting in front of it and saying "Yes we did that, no it's not from backer stocks" the comments section was let run wild with theories. Backers should have come first, although I understand wanting to get in on Black Friday as well.
AndyDaws wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:33 pm
Thank you samfong that is a better more informative post of what is REALLY happening over some I have seen such as "Don't Worry!". Might not help me and some others where it wasn't even supposed to be shipped via DHL had two watches ordered one for my son one for me his is being sent using the other shipper (Not that he has yet either but coming it seems) mine didn't

I think getting people to email details after payment was a bit of a mistake to learn from as human error is definitely going to creep in there should have all been done online

For people reading apparently sometimes if tax is needed DHL will hold in local depot until you pay online so you need to keep looking at the DHL site. Other times they will take payment at the door then claim back. I'm hoping that as I've paid up front neither of those options occur but at the moment I will be glad just to see it
AndyDaws - Yeah that's not how that works in this case that I'm talking about. If DHL hold it they will actually tell you they have it, in this case they told people they had not even received it yet. Different scenario.
DiggeR - OK my mistake I just read an account of DHL holding an item and the customer did not even know until he went on the tracking site I certainly don't have enough experience. I did find out what you said that the watches had not actually been handed over also

It gets worse though I have been firing emails back and forth for what 10 days now including IM messages I did get a sorry we made a mistake they had received my email they will pay me back the $17. What the hell is that it! So you expect me to pick up the extra cost myself.

Now it seems I am back to square one support are querying again if I replied to the email address with the Date, Tracking No and email address. Yes inline forward of original email. "Can you send email from your side". Yes here is a screenshot. "You sent it to the wrong email address". No i sent to both take a closer look attached an expanded view

I really don't have an issue with being delayed a bit its a KickStarter if I thought an experienced one handling of Mistakes

no avatar
skinbis

Post by skinbis » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:55 pm

My shipment is still stuck at Shipment Information received. This is just a really bad and horrible service. such a shame

So turns out they sent me a new tracking number and my watch was actually only just shipped today. SMH

no avatar
remus338

Post by remus338 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:22 am

Hi, I have ordered a few packages of Ticwatch S & E with my colleagues. We have received a few of 2 watches packages, but still missing two orders of 6 watches package. My colleagues are not happy with this because I still cannot find the tracking for my order in kickstarter yet. May you check my order please. My order number is edd1717f6742ed6d23f3b48296b4557f. Thabks

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:55 am

Craig wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:11 am
Hi
I backed the campaign, backer number 8027, can you please update me as to where the watches are, when I'll receive them and why purchases from Amazon and AliExpress are being delivered prior to backers.
Hey Craig! Apologies for the late reply. I have checked the tracking information, and it shows that you received your watch yesterday! How do you like it so far? Let me know if there's anything I can help with.