no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Kickstarter Shipping Status Update

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:34 am

AndyDaws wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:11 pm
I am livid I paid the extra money upfront to reduce costs checked the other day querying why the watch was in Hong Kong. Told not to worry! Queried again as no answer told how can we help you? Answer my question I reply.

I read today that if with DHL I have to sort out customs etc myself! That's why I paid extra submitted my transaction details etc

What are you going to do about this?
Hey AndyDaws,

Are you a backer in the EU? If you had paid the extra $17 via PayPal, you wouldn't have to pay any additional fees. However, if that somehow were to happen, you can contact us and we will reimburse you the charges. Feel free to reach out to me on the forum, or email support@mobvoi.com and we'll get back to you!

no avatar
AndyDaws

Post by AndyDaws » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 am

I am in the EU (United Kingdom) and I did pay the $17 and I did email the details that you received. I have also messaged the transaction id of the payment to you. Yes I was also an early backer I am doubtful now if will even see the extra perks!

What I do not want to do is have to deal with customs by going to the DHL depot miles away when I even can that is

I expect you to deliver a new watch in the method I have already paid for if not quicker noe. Other people I have encouraged to back are already receiving it seems so I also expect compensation for the total inconvenience

Time to get here is not an issue I paid for a camera 2 days ago from China was amazed but it is being delivered today

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:57 am

AndyDaws wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 am
I am in the EU (United Kingdom) and I did pay the $17 and I did email the details that you received. I have also messaged the transaction id of the payment to you. Yes I was also an early backer I am doubtful now if will even see the extra perks!

What I do not want to do is have to deal with customs by going to the DHL depot miles away when I even can that is

I expect you to deliver a new watch in the method I have already paid for if not quicker noe. Other people I have encouraged to back are already receiving it seems so I also expect compensation for the total inconvenience

Time to get here is not an issue I paid for a camera 2 days ago from China was amazed but it is being delivered today
May I get your Backer No.? I'll check on this with the support team and get back to you!

no avatar
gmincca

Post by gmincca » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:36 am

Lies.
You say goods arrived at EU warehouse before 18th, but GLS provided my tracking number on 20th and still they (GLS) haven't received the package. So shipping not started yet. Where is it??
Don't say be patient! I've been there since July.

You have totally screwed up and lost thousands of future repeat customers. If this is how you operate I'm expecting the watch to be rubbish too.

no avatar
rienk

Post by rienk » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:35 am

@mobvoi @ samfong

"There are over 3,000 backers who opted into our special service that can lower the handling fee and VAT, and these watches have all arrived at our European warehouse before 18th and will be shipped from there."

Got my tracking number 4/3 days ago.
First it didn't do anything, te past 3 days GLS website says: "The parcel data was entered into the GLS system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS."

So what is it? Is or isn't the parcel at the GLS warehouse yet?
And when will they be send to the backers?

At least be transparent about shipping and provide some more info!
Very frustrating!

Best Regards.
Backer number #1.256

no avatar
michalkraus

Post by michalkraus » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

Same on my side. The status of GLS package is:

Date
Time
Parcel status
GLS Location

20/11/2017 09:40 The parcel data was entered into the GLS system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS. Germany Nuthetal

So the general question is when will you start the shipping for EU? As for now the package wasn not physically handled to GLS.

no avatar
Shu

Post by Shu » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:16 am

Well, I felt forgotten by mobvoi when all my friends got their watches and I have yet to receive any update regarding my shipping information. Not even a tracking number. In fact there literally no email at all.

no avatar
hw121693

Post by hw121693 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:47 pm

Hello i am backer 47, I backed on 12 July on Kickstarter, I'm a super early bird backer, but I have no updates on my tracking no nor receiving the watch, can u check my tracking no??

swoozz

Post by swoozz » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:51 pm

Quite disappointed with the arrangements for Indian Backers!
It looks like we will be the last to receive them. :cry:

no avatar
bmh94

Post by bmh94 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:01 pm

Hello Mobvoi Team... One week lost in the shipping... Could you please do the necessary with your supplier to ensure that the shipping quality is relevant to the 15$ already paid for it.

Not good at all.