Ticpods Pairing

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
gma815
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticpods Pairing

Post by gma815 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:37 am

... should these be paired to the watch or to the phone? Thanks!

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Re: Ticpods Pairing

Post by samfong » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:40 am

Hey, it should be able to be connected to either! If you have both your phone and watch with you, we recommend pairing it with your phone for better connectivity. But if you're leaving your phone at home and using the standalone apps on your watch, you can pair it directly with the watch :)

no avatar
Jiaweiyeo

Post by Jiaweiyeo » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi, I could not connect ticpods to the watch. The device is not showing up on the watch. Can anybody help?

no avatar
lballa

Post by lballa » Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:39 pm

Hi,

Just received a Ticwatch E with Ticpods, and I'm not able to pair the tic pods to any devices in our household. Nothing seems to be able to find them, even though they are fully charge, turned on (green light blinking) and in close proximity to the device. This is very concerning as they are otherwise look like a comfortable headset. Thanks for any solutions.

no avatar
hkb

Post by hkb » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:09 am

The Bluetooth search in the watch doesn´t find the Ticpods. I have turned on the Ticpods and I can hear the message Power"On".

Also my phone cannot find the Ticpods.

What can I try?

no avatar
HeinrichF

Post by HeinrichF » Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 pm

Hi. You need to long press the tickpod’s power button. It will chime and then be pairable.
Or thats the way it worked for me.

no avatar
mrthoughtful

Post by mrthoughtful » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:44 pm

I have received my Ticwatch S and Ticpods today, but I too am unable to pair them. I have successfully paired the Ticpods to my phone, but not the watch. They don’t appear in the Available Devices when searching for them. Any ideas?

no avatar
mrthoughtful

Post by mrthoughtful » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 pm

I received my Ticwatch S and Ticpods today, however, I have been unsuccessful pairing the two.

I can connect both the Ticwatch S and Ticpods to my phone, but not to each other. The Ticpods does not appear in the Available devices list on the Ticwatch. Any ideas?

no avatar
mrthoughtful

Post by mrthoughtful » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:09 pm

mrthoughtful wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:53 pm
I received my Ticwatch S and Ticpods today, however, I have been unsuccessful pairing the two.

I can connect both the Ticwatch S and Ticpods to my phone, but not to each other. The Ticpods does not appear in the Available devices list on the Ticwatch. Any ideas?
In case it is useful to anyone else, I managed to finally pair the Ticpods to the Ticwatch. I don’t know why is suddenly started to work, however, I did fully charge the Ticpods and then it appeared in the Available devices list. Perhaps it did not have enough power before as I used the Ticpods straight out of the box. Who knows, but I am happy it is working.

no avatar
macka

Post by macka » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:02 pm

Keep holding the green multi function button until the led flashes red and green, then you can pair the ticpods.