Google Fit Sync?

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
hugo
Cash on hand: Locked

Google Fit Sync?

Post by hugo » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:28 pm

I would like to know, if any of the Ticwatch step / active hours, etc infomation will copy / sync to Google Fit?
I have "Data Authorization" for Google Fit in the Ticwatch app (on phone) "Authorize"-ed
But this seems that none of the data from watch (and hence also Ticwath app) is copied to Google Fit.

If there is anything I did wrong and/or should do so that the information will sync to Google Fit?
Please help!
Thanks!

no avatar
Edwinshin

Re: Google Fit Sync?

Post by Edwinshin » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:15 pm

Have the same issue, but followed a hint given in another thread to turn off the Activity Detection (which uses your phone to detect) and turn on the external sensors option.
With this part of my activities got synced but not all of them. Sometimes an activity gets partially synced and some days after it's fully synced.
Really strange. So I have it partially working...

no avatar
theprofessorodk_

Post by theprofessorodk_ » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:51 am

Same here.

A few days ago i've reset my watch to factory settings apparently none of my google fit data was synchronized, all was lost.
This should really be fixed.

CDaviesMe

Post by CDaviesMe » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:30 pm

I can't seem to find how to sync any of my data.

When I've had Google Fit tracking activity it seems to have stopped the ticwatch Health app from tracking. So Fit says I've been to the gym and worked out for 65 mins. Tic says i've only done 15mins exercise for the day.

And now I cant connect my phone to the watch with bluetooth.

Specs.
IPhone 6s
iOS 11
Androidwear App + new Tickwatch app
Tickwatch S Knight
(everything is fully up to date and been reset)

no avatar
theprofessorodk_

Post by theprofessorodk_ » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:15 am

We really need a fix on the synch options!!! I'm really missing this function!!!! :cry:

no avatar
ItsMikeE

Post by ItsMikeE » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:01 pm

My Google Fit data on the watch is not syncing with my Google Fit data on my Android phone

no avatar
ItsMikeE

Post by ItsMikeE » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:06 am

Correction - it certainly doesn't sync frequently
Seems to sync when I re-start the watch

From AndroidWear app on phone, what is re-sync apps supposed to do?

no avatar
sm753

Post by sm753 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:35 pm

I've been struggling with this issue for almost a month now since getting this watch and using Google Fit again. Google Fit on the watch, phone app, and even the web site is rarely ever in sync.

For context, I have an Android phone. On the Fit app on my PHONE - I have activity detection OFF, and body sensor turned ON. As I understand this will make Google Fit use my watch ONLY to count steps and etc.

Through trial and error, I *think* what's happening is Google Fit will NOT sync data from the watch in real time - I'm assuming to save battery. I've noticed for example after I've tracked a run or workout on my watch, it will NOT sync to my phone/web until I'm recharging my watch. Sometimes while recharging it still won't sync - restarting my watch usually does this. This usually works for me, though not consistently.

The puzzling thing I can't figure out is - for example, if I go to the gym and leave my phone in my car and track my workout on my watch only. When my phone and watch are back in BT range of each other - the workout will immediately sync between the watch and phone. The same thing does NOT work however if you simple turn on airplane mode or turn BT/WIFI on/off...

no avatar
filipeflorentino

Post by filipeflorentino » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:45 pm

Same issue here. Besides, it didn't sync with the Ticwatch app too. :cry:

no avatar
headlong

Post by headlong » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:51 am

Same issue - data won't sync until watch restart :(