No Shipment Updates, No Responses to Messages, What is going on?!

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Scimix
Cash on hand: Locked

No Shipment Updates, No Responses to Messages, What is going on?!

Post by Scimix » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi all,

I am a Kickstarter backer but I am STILL waiting on my Ticwatches (got S, E and ticpods). I understood that there was going to be a delay because of Google not allowing us to receive our watches before the 18th of November. I understood that there would be delays because of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But this was three weeks ago.

I have been provided with shipping details on the 23rd of November, but it still reads that they are in Hong Kong. I have contacted DHL (the courier service being employed) about this parcel as Mobvoi sent out an e-mail saying that it has been shipped. DHL have come back saying that it has not been "physically collected or scanned by DHL". So I've got two parties saying different things. I'm worried now that the package has been lost/misplaced or even neglected,

Now, I have sent inquiries about this issue to the relevant Mobvoi/Ticwatch support contacts. That includes their support e-mail address, both Facebook pages, the Twitter page and this is the last forum that I am trying.

I've really felt that someone has dropped the ball here. I haven't received any responses, not even a 'thanks for your e-mail, we'll look into this for you'. I don't believe that this level of customer service is what Mobvoi stands for, but I can't help to think that I am getting ghosted deliberately. I've seen posts where people who have purchased the watches from the online store after the Kickstarter finished have received their watches already. Also, others in my country (New Zealand) have also stated that they've received their watches at the start of December.

At this point, I'd much prefer a refund, but I'd like to see if Mobvoi can deliver (both literally and figuratively) on these watches.

Will be waiting (as I have been for the last 3 weeks now) for a response of any kind from Mobvoi

no avatar
markrocha

Re: No Shipment Updates, No Responses to Messages, What is going on?!

Post by markrocha » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:07 pm

Scimix wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:27 pm
Hi all,

I am a Kickstarter backer but I am STILL waiting on my Ticwatches (got S, E and ticpods). I understood that there was going to be a delay because of Google not allowing us to receive our watches before the 18th of November. I understood that there would be delays because of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. But this was three weeks ago.

I have been provided with shipping details on the 23rd of November, but it still reads that they are in Hong Kong. I have contacted DHL (the courier service being employed) about this parcel as Mobvoi sent out an e-mail saying that it has been shipped. DHL have come back saying that it has not been "physically collected or scanned by DHL". So I've got two parties saying different things. I'm worried now that the package has been lost/misplaced or even neglected,

Now, I have sent inquiries about this issue to the relevant Mobvoi/Ticwatch support contacts. That includes their support e-mail address, both Facebook pages, the Twitter page and this is the last forum that I am trying.

I've really felt that someone has dropped the ball here. I haven't received any responses, not even a 'thanks for your e-mail, we'll look into this for you'. I don't believe that this level of customer service is what Mobvoi stands for, but I can't help to think that I am getting ghosted deliberately. I've seen posts where people who have purchased the watches from the online store after the Kickstarter finished have received their watches already. Also, others in my country (New Zealand) have also stated that they've received their watches at the start of December.

At this point, I'd much prefer a refund, but I'd like to see if Mobvoi can deliver (both literally and figuratively) on these watches.

Will be waiting (as I have been for the last 3 weeks now) for a response of any kind from Mobvoi

Hi Scimix,

On behalf of Mobvoi, I'd like to extend my deepest apologies. We will definitely work towards getting to the bottom of this. In the meantime, could you please provide the email that you used to register on KickStarter, and your shipping information. Thanks a lot in advance.

no avatar
alberthoba

Post by alberthoba » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 am

Hi!

I am a Kickstarter backer as well and I have a similar problem.

I have been provided with shipping details on the 24th of November, but it still reads that they have left Germany from 25th of November. I have contacted GLS (the courier service being employed) about this parcel and they have told me that it has been lost and that I have to contact with you. I have sent inquiries about this issue to your support email (support@mobvoi.com) but I am still waiting response.

Will be waiting for a response of any kind from Mobvoi.

Kickstarter email: alberthoba@gmail.com
Tracking number: 123202444638

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Post by samfong » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:41 am

alberthoba wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 am
Hi!

I am a Kickstarter backer as well and I have a similar problem.

I have been provided with shipping details on the 24th of November, but it still reads that they have left Germany from 25th of November. I have contacted GLS (the courier service being employed) about this parcel and they have told me that it has been lost and that I have to contact with you. I have sent inquiries about this issue to your support email (support@mobvoi.com) but I am still waiting response.

Will be waiting for a response of any kind from Mobvoi.

Kickstarter email: alberthoba@gmail.com
Tracking number: 123202444638
Hey alberthoba,

A member of our support team will be contacting you shortly about this issue!