Delayed delivery to Singapore

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Kevin Au Yong
Cash on hand: Locked

Delayed delivery to Singapore

Post by Kevin Au Yong » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:00 am

Dear Mobvoi support

Since placing my order on your website on 24 Nov, the 'package' has been sitting at Landmark's International Processing Centre from 6 Dec until now (18 Dec) with no movements and no updates. I have written to your 'support@mobvoi' email address and also have not heard from the support team. While the delay by Landmark may not be Mobvoi's problem but the 'delay' by Landmark is certainly spoiling the name for Mobvoi.

What is the issue/problem with Landmark? What is it 'waiting' for? The package is just sitting there with no movement or updates. I just want to receive my Ticwatch E and I have PAID for it. Please help update/expedite the shipment. From being happy about ordering the watch, I am really disappointed with the way Mobvoi and Landmark's handling of the order and delivery.

My order number is TIC11131. If you need other details, please let me know.

Kevin

no avatar
samfong
Mobvoi Team

Re: Delayed delivery to Singapore

Post by samfong » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:19 am

Hey Kevin,

Your package has cleared customs today. We will get another update on it soon!

no avatar
Kevin Au Yong

Re: Delayed delivery to Singapore

Post by Kevin Au Yong » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:21 am

Dear Sam Fong

Thank you for your update. I received the watch late yesterday (Dec 18) evening. The delivery person called when he arrived at my home when there was nobody around. Luckily I could ask him to deposit the package at a location I could retrieve later that evening when I returned home.

The Landmark tracking webpage still has not been updated (checked this morning). Clearly this is poor management on Landmark's side. Package received and watch seems to be working normally so far. Can't say much about the package protection though, the tin case that comes with the watch was dented in some places thus I was worried about the watch being 'damaged' in some way.

Regards
Kevin