When will i get the Reshipping tracking details

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Gavin.1810
Cash on hand: Locked

When will i get the Reshipping tracking details

Post by Gavin.1810 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:09 am

Hi Ticwatch Team,

I am the purchaser of this watch, this was bought for my nephew(Gavin) who has sent you multiple emails over the last 2 weeks with no positive outcome.

Just to go over the summary of this transaction

We purchased the watch on 26th Nov and payment was charged to my Credit card. As per your website details, shipment would take about 15 working days (Which doesnt seem true?)
Once the transaction was processed the tracking details were hardly updated
On one of your emails to Gavin you'll quoted we should have the Watch delivered to the Auckland address by 20th or 21st December (Again this date has passed?)
As per tracking details the Watch arrived in Manukau (NZ) on 8th Dec and after this there has been no update on what the status is?
The NZ Post Tracking number has not been active as last checked on 22nd Dec?

Currently we don't have any oversight of our purchase, nor has the response from the support team been great. For an Official sellers of Ticwatch this is very poor and unacceptable from a customer stand point.

I need some action and update on this, if not cancel the purchase and process our refund. The last thing I want to do is raise it within social media circles and forums about this service.

Would appreciate a response and what the next steps are.

Thanks,
Gary Nunes