Ticwatch S & E watchfaces + Guide

Moderators: markrocha, GordonHannan

no avatar
jan.ringas
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch S & E watchfaces + Guide

Post by jan.ringas » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:33 am

Update: I managed to install the watchfaces provided above and set them on my Ticwatch E by doing the following:
  • Install the *.adb file(s) on my phone (Huawei Mate 9 in my case)
  • Open Google Play Store on my Ticwatch E
  • Scroll down to see those Android Wear compatible apps, which are installed on my phone, but not yet on my Ticwatch - here the different watchfaces appeared for me
  • Install those watchfaces on the Ticwatch by tapping the "Install" icon
After doing so I was able to see the watchfaces on my Ticwatch E as actual watchfaces and set them.

no avatar
pego2007

Post by pego2007 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:48 am

Thanks, this works very good.

no avatar
pego2007

Post by pego2007 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:00 am

Thanks,works like a charme!

no avatar
jimrapc

Post by jimrapc » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:01 pm

@jan.ringas

Thanks working.

no avatar
S4vant

Post by S4vant » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm

These are great, but for some reason, the temperature units are showing in Celsius for me. How can i change this?

no avatar
sonmez

Post by sonmez » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:11 pm

<r><QUOTE author="tupac151" post_id="8924" time="1516962155" user_id="14465"><s>
tupac151 wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:22 am
</s>
<B><s></s>Ticwatch S & E watchfaces + Guide<e></e></B><br/>
<br/>
What do you need:<br/>
1) Download the watchfaces <URL url="https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BwxryTx ... wnload"><s></s>here<e></e></URL><br/>
2) Download ABD <URL url="https://dl.google.com/android/repositor ... ws.zip"><s></s>here<e></e></URL><br/>
3) Turn on ADB Debugging on your watch from the Settings - Developer Options<br/>
<br/>
<B><s></s><br/>
NOW<e>
</e></B><br/>
<br/>
1. Extract the contents of the ABD ZIP file into an easily accessible folder (such as C:\adb)<br/>
2.Open Windows explorer and browse to where you extracted the contents of this ZIP file<br/>
3. Then open up a Command Prompt from the same directory as this ADB binary. This can be done by holding Shift and Right-clicking within the folder then click the “open command prompt here” option.<br/>
4. Connect your Ticwatch to your computer with a USB cable.<br/>
5. In the Command Prompt window, enter the following command to launch the ADB daemon: <B><s></s>adb devices<e></e></B><br/>
6. On your watch’s screen, you should see a prompt to allow or deny USB Debugging access. Naturally, you will want to grant USB Debugging access when prompted<br/>
7. Extract the watchfaces zip file in the adb folder.<br/>
8. Warning before final step. If you using your ticwatch with an android to sync you should choose the apk's from the android folder. If you use iOS then the ios folder.<br/>
9. Finally in the Command Prompt window, enter the following command to install the watchfaces: <B><s></s>adb install <watchface link><e></e></B> example: adb install c:\adb\ios\Blue+Light_1.1.apk<br/>
<br/>
You will get a message: Success<br/>
<br/>
And from your watch now, go to watchfaces, scroll to "Add more Watch Faces", and find the installed watch faces.
<e>
</e></QUOTE>

<br/>
I Have followed the instructions and Adb it seems all done right, I get the Succes message. But when i check on the smartwatch, i can't find any new watchfaces below "Add more watch faces". what am I doing wrong. I have also installed the apk files on mij Phone. and still dont work.<br/>
<br/>
someone any suggestions.</r>

no avatar
zkosaras

Post by zkosaras » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:18 am

I think the the problem is with the file (not the installation mode).
I unzipped it and browsing in the individual apk files and there are no watchface element (like hands, watch backgrounds, etc.) :(

no avatar
cartolaio

Post by cartolaio » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:19 am

Question: is it possible to uninstall a watchface with the adb method ? I searched in the app menu but I found nothing, probably some problems during the installation.

no avatar
Gedablo

Post by Gedablo » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:50 pm

Tried to install and showing that its success, but unfortunately I cant find installed watchface on "Add more Watch Faces".

no avatar
kciesielski

Post by kciesielski » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:15 pm

How do I install this watch face? I don't see it as an option on my Tickwatch S Knight. It appears to only be for the Tickwatch S Aurora?

thank you
Tickwatch Aurora.png
Tickwatch Aurora.png (189.73 KiB) Viewed 10706 times