Tilt to Wake feature keeps turning off

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
hilker09
Cash on hand: Locked

Tilt to Wake feature keeps turning off

Post by hilker09 » Thu May 03, 2018 6:24 pm

I've found recently that on my Ticwatch E, the Tilt to Wake feature keeps turning off. Since I've disabled the Always On feature to extend battery life, I'd really like this feature to stay on. Is there some other setting that's causing this to happen, or do we need to wait for an update to hopefully fix this?

no avatar
ksnyder

Re: Tilt to Wake feature keeps turning off

Post by ksnyder » Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 am

I have the same problem. It's really frustrating. If my watch loses connection with my phone and then regains the connection the setting for tile to wake is turned off. I was hoping that Oreo on the watch would fix the problem, but it hasn't.

no avatar
hilker09

Post by hilker09 » Mon May 14, 2018 3:24 am

ksnyder wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 4:06 am
I have the same problem. It's really frustrating. If my watch loses connection with my phone and then regains the connection the setting for tile to wake is turned off. I was hoping that Oreo on the watch would fix the problem, but it hasn't.
I wonder if keeping WiFi turned on would help it keep a connection? I had turned it off to help with battery life, but I seem to be getting better battery life (up to 34 hours now) so it may be worth it to try keeping WiFi on.

no avatar
ksnyder

Post by ksnyder » Mon May 14, 2018 4:49 am

I have wifi on and it doesn't help...