Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
fsamoggia
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: ok Google

Post by fsamoggia » Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:47 am

SalvoP73 wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:21 am
Try this: clear cache and data of the ticwatch google app, then reboot watch. Non, "OK google" vocal command should work.
Hi, how do you clear the cache as you say on the google app watch? It is possible on the phone but cant see how on the watch. Thanks

no avatar
pspeppe

Post by pspeppe » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:37 pm

I recognized this iusse too... i have tried many metod to solve it, but i didn't find a solution.
I hope in next update of s.o. (someone know if it will be relased in next weeks)?

no avatar
rafa.pozzato

Post by rafa.pozzato » Thu May 28, 2020 10:28 pm

I solved it, not sure if the way I'm going to describe it, but it worked.
I deactivated the bluetooh setting "play voice call on watch", consequently the watch deactivates bluetooh, and activates it again, then re-marked this option, the watch disconnected bluetooh and reactivated. then on my smartphone I went to the bluetooh settings and the connection to my Ticwatch And "Phone audio" appeared and was connected to the phone audio too.
After this simple procedure when saying "OK Google" the watch shows on screen "what you want to do" and asking any question the Assistant is returning the result via voice (Speaker), talking to me, the same procedure decided to hear calls answered by watch, both to hear the call and to speak.
I still haven't solved the sending of messages via whatsapp, using voice and the contacts present on the watch. As soon as you discover the solution.
Other battery solutions to last longer already posted here on the forum as well.

no avatar
dsmayer05@icloud.com
Bank: Locked

Post by dsmayer05@icloud.com » Thu Jun 04, 2020 12:53 pm

I was able to fix this issue by going to Settings>Apps and Notifications>App Permissions>System Apps and turning on all permissions for "Watch Face" and "Google." After this, it should work from the watch face once you have rebooted the watch.

no avatar
mauro.marchiori1982

Post by mauro.marchiori1982 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:37 pm

In the bluetooth settings of my phone I can see only calls are sent to the watch, no audio is sent.
Has anyone solved this? I can here phone calls but nothing for example from google maps.
I tried to give all permissions to system app but no "ok google" is working