Google assistance and voice output

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
ChIP_83
Cash on hand: Locked

Google assistance and voice output

Post by ChIP_83 » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:53 am

Good morning,
I have a problem with the google voice assistant and my ticwatch E.
When I ask a question to the assistant or when he asks me for some additional information, no voice output is played back in response.
I went into the settings -> accessibility -> voice output.
Within this menu the two items, to choose the language and the playback speed, remain "gray" and not selectable.
When I first came in, he downloaded the "vocal - female voice (Italian)" package and at the end of the download he wrote to me that "the Italian language is completely supported".

Despite this I can not make the voice output work (the volumes are at most).
I installed the latest version of the operating system, 8.0.

What can I do?

no avatar
rafa.pozzato
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Google assistance and voice output

Post by rafa.pozzato » Thu May 28, 2020 10:32 pm

I solved it, not sure if the way I'm going to describe it, but it worked.
I deactivated the bluetooh setting "play voice call on watch", consequently the watch deactivates bluetooh, and activates it again, then re-marked this option, the watch disconnected bluetooh and reactivated. then on my smartphone I went to the bluetooh settings and the connection to my Ticwatch And "Phone audio" appeared and was connected to the phone audio too.
After this simple procedure when saying "OK Google" the watch shows on screen "what you want to do" and asking any question the Assistant is returning the result via voice (Speaker), talking to me, the same procedure decided to hear calls answered by watch, both to hear the call and to speak.
I still haven't solved the sending of messages via whatsapp, using voice and the contacts present on the watch. As soon as you discover the solution.
Other battery solutions to last longer already posted here on the forum as well.