TicWatch S Watch Problem

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
crwth
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch S Watch Problem

Post by crwth » Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:04 am

Hello guys, I have been supporting the Mobvoi products. The very first that I project that I backed is TicWatch S.

So it is an amazing watch that helped me in times of need. So the problem I encountered now is that I have been experiencing problems with it, fast battery life, slow response, and charging problem. And I decided to revert it back to its original firmware. The Reset to Factory Settings. Then when I did that, I didn't notice that I forgot that it has a charging problem but I still reset it, then now, what's happening is that I can't charge it because something is going on, and with the reset settings, it's just bricked.

When I connect the charger, it shows the charging logo then is gone. Endless loop.

Let me know what I could do with it. Thank you.

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Re: TicWatch S Watch Problem

Post by Sabertooth » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:14 am

crwth wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:04 am
Hello guys, I have been supporting the Mobvoi products. The very first that I project that I backed is TicWatch S.

So it is an amazing watch that helped me in times of need. So the problem I encountered now is that I have been experiencing problems with it, fast battery life, slow response, and charging problem. And I decided to revert it back to its original firmware. The Reset to Factory Settings. Then when I did that, I didn't notice that I forgot that it has a charging problem but I still reset it, then now, what's happening is that I can't charge it because something is going on, and with the reset settings, it's just bricked.

When I connect the charger, it shows the charging logo then is gone. Endless loop.

Let me know what I could do with it. Thank you.
Greetings crwth!

You can try to long press the button for 10 seconds or more to cause a restart of the watch. If that doesn't work, you should file a warranty claim at https://support.mobvoi.com/.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
hrmckay

Re: TicWatch S Watch Problem

Post by hrmckay » Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:50 pm

If you have a second charging cable try using that. My Ticwatch E suddenly (from one week to the next) started taking much longer to charge, almost twice as long. When I tried a different charging cable (I got two when I bought it) the watch went back to charging quickly. Other people have reported the same thing on Reddit.