Ticwatch Pro watch face

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
joechang
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:17 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by joechang » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:52 am

Hi,

I recently purchased the Ticwatch Pro and saw on your website this particular watch face that I would like to try on the watch. However, I can't seem to locate it anywhere. Do you have a link (or instructions) to download this watch face to my Pro?
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 8.47.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 8.47.52 PM.png (643.27 KiB) Viewed 3169 times
Thank you.
Joe

no avatar
Jebelis
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:38 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by Jebelis » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:42 pm

I am also searching how to get the watchfaces that mobvoi announce on his facebook page... cannot find them also.. anyone can help?
Best regards
Jebelis

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:07 pm

joechang wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:52 am
Hi,

I recently purchased the Ticwatch Pro and saw on your website this particular watch face that I would like to try on the watch. However, I can't seem to locate it anywhere. Do you have a link (or instructions) to download this watch face to my Pro?

Thank you.
Joe
You probably found this already. The watch face shown is called Primetime I believe and is currently available in the Play Store (as of Feb 18, 2019). You'll find it here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... e.appstore
Jebelis wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:42 pm
I am also searching how to get the watchfaces that mobvoi announce on his facebook page... cannot find them also.. anyone can help?
Best regards
Jebelis
You'll find the Mobvoi watch faces in the Play Store using the developer search on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... +Watchface

You might also find information about upcoming releases here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52689&p=61296&sid=7 ... 6db#p61296

You may also find the link in my profile useful.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
valtaz69
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by valtaz69 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:24 pm

Watchface link to developers page is broken in the app store..
This is the message I received from clicking on the developers name, and by putting the name in the search bar..
See attached photos..
It's like the link to the dev is broken..
Any updated information would be great..
Attachments
Screenshot_20190407-192033.png
Screenshot_20190407-192033.png (46.85 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
Screenshot_20190407-192045.png
Screenshot_20190407-192045.png (46.5 KiB) Viewed 1786 times
Screenshot_20190407-192103.png
Screenshot_20190407-192103.png (280.58 KiB) Viewed 1786 times

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by Sabertooth » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:18 am

valtaz69 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:24 pm
Watchface link to developers page is broken in the app store..
This is the message I received from clicking on the developers name, and by putting the name in the search bar..
See attached photos..
It's like the link to the dev is broken..
Any updated information would be great..
Greetings valtaz69!

Your problem has to do with how Google Play Store controls what it shows you. You see you are looking with your phone but these watch faces are for watches so, guess what, the Google Play Store shows you nothing. Currently, none of the watch faces from Mobvoi can be installed via the phone . The solution is that you have to search for the watch face on your watch (or easiest of all, use a PC). Try opening the Play Store app on your watch then search for: mobvoi+watchface+primetime to find the watch face that was referenced in this topic. Just using mobvoi+watchface should bring many of them to the top of the search.

Using the direct link to the watch face from your phone will show the watch face page but will give the error Your device isn't compatible with this version . The device referred to is the phone. They work just fine on the watch.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
valtaz69
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by valtaz69 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:15 am

Whether a device is compatible or not will not prevent us from seeing the devs page, not will it prevent us from seeing available watch faces the dev offers..
It will just say Device Is Not Compatible when viewing them..
I know that..
What I'm asking is, what is the direct link to the devs page, as the page address provided here in the forum and also by clicking the devs name in the Play Store is a dead link..
And typing in the search the devs name as well..
Someone may want to look into that and update the devs page..
Coming here and asking for watch links is a bit redundant, much easier if the page is resolved..
Thanks..

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by Sabertooth » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:51 am

valtaz69 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:15 am
Whether a device is compatible or not will not prevent us from seeing the devs page, not will it prevent us from seeing available watch faces the dev offers..
It will just say Device Is Not Compatible when viewing them..
I know that..
What I'm asking is, what is the direct link to the devs page, as the page address provided here in the forum and also by clicking the devs name in the Play Store is a dead link..
And typing in the search the devs name as well..
Someone may want to look into that and update the devs page..
Coming here and asking for watch links is a bit redundant, much easier if the page is resolved..
Thanks..
Greetings valtaz69

Sorry but you are wrong. The Play Store app will not show you the watch faces for the reason stated. If you use the developer link that was provided and open it in the chrome browser on your phone (see screenshot), it works just fine. If you use the publisher link in chrome on your phone it will work fine too. The Play Store app, on the other hand, filters the information based on your device and you get nothing.
Screenshot_2019-04-08-02-38-44.png
Screenshot_2019-04-08-02-38-44.png (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1765 times

no avatar
valtaz69
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by valtaz69 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am

Ahhhh...
Yes, I was able to get it on my computer then I just went through the faces, then added the ones I like to my wish list, then went to the store from my watch, went to my wish list, and added them that way..
Thank you!
I appreciate your help here in the forum..
I'm glad you guys are here to help..
I was getting frustrated..
😊

User avatar
Sabertooth
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 2:18 pm
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by Sabertooth » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:02 am

valtaz69 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:51 am
Ahhhh...
Yes, I was able to get it on my computer then I just went through the faces, then added the ones I like to my wish list, then went to the store from my watch, went to my wish list, and added them that way..
Thank you!
I appreciate your help here in the forum..
I'm glad you guys are here to help..
I was getting frustrated..
😊
Greetings valtaz69!

Happy to hear you got it sorted out. BTW, I have been fighting to get the watch faces install-able via the phone. I'll be happy to report that development should it occur!

Check my profile for another way to track the watch faces.
Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
valtaz69
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:57 pm
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro watch face

Post by valtaz69 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:06 pm

Thank you so much!
And yes, that would be awesome!

Post Reply