Strava not syncronizing with Ticwach Pro

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
wktangs
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by wktangs » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:31 pm

My TicWatch Pro was working fine with Strava but it doesn't sync activities anymore.
All the activities show on my watch and in the Tic Wear app on my phone, checked the fitness section it authorize with Strava, I intend to reset it by means of unauthorized and then authorize Strava, but the unauthorized button was dimmed, therefore no reset can be done, seems that Strava is the default authorized sync application for Ticwear.

Anybody out there have the similar problem?

no avatar
Bujay

Re: Strava not syncronizing with Ticwach Pro

Post by Bujay » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:43 pm

i have a same problem but on my ticwatch 2, already try factory reset, re instal ticwear on my phone, and still not working

no avatar
alexevansigg

Post by alexevansigg » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:05 pm

Yeah I have same problem since Tuesday. I tried the following to no avail:
- Reinstall MobVoi APP
- Remove Authorization from Strava.com website (under setting>MyApps)
- Reinstall MobVoi Android APP (after removing Authorization in Strava)
- Reinstall WearOS APP
- Restart Watch.

It's interesting now because Health Center still thinks I'm authorized for access to Strava... and if i click remove then it doesn't do anything.

Did you get it working in the end?
I'm going to email support and in the meanwhile go back to using my tomtom watch for running.

no avatar
wktangs

Post by wktangs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:00 pm

Actually I also turn on (authorized) Google fit on last SATURDAY, same problem as Strava, i.e. few events were SYNC to Google fit, then no more.

I conduct a six hours hiking yesterday with Ticwear sport, but the TicWatch Pro behave very strange after 5 hours walk, and eventually it was reboot automatically, the sport meter then resumed, after the end of the exercise I check the Strava got the new record SYNC from Ticwear, but Google fit still missing.

Today after 30 minutes walk, both Strava and Google fit got the record SYNC from Ticwear!!

Provided that the Strava SYNC records from Ticwear didn`t come with Calories figures.

It`s quite obvious that the Ticwear having serious software bug.

Also I found all the sports mode didn`t reflect the altitude figures, very disappointed the sport`s watch mode running without this important info in the display and their own Ticwear APP.

no avatar
WarnerFuema

Post by WarnerFuema » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:07 pm

logic pro will not load since my upgrade to os x lion can i fix it or will i have to revert back to previous osx?

no avatar
alexevansigg

Post by alexevansigg » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:26 pm

Do you know is there someway to manually export the GPS sports activities?

Actually i would do full reset of the Watch but prefer if i can manually export the 3 runs i made.