Ticwatch Pro won't charge

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
mlenak
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch Pro won't charge

Post by mlenak » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:58 am

Hello. I purchased second travel charger for my Ticwatch PRO. Now the original charger has stopped charging, the travel charger works. I bought the watch at geekbuying.com. Can I claim the charger directly from you, or do I have to solve it with Geekbuying.com? Thanks.

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:18 pm

mlenak wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:58 am
Hello. I purchased second travel charger for my Ticwatch PRO. Now the original charger has stopped charging, the travel charger works. I bought the watch at geekbuying.com. Can I claim the charger directly from you, or do I have to solve it with Geekbuying.com? Thanks.
Greetings mlenak!

You will have to contact Geekbuying.com.

If you don't get satisfaction from Geekbuying then you can try a warranty service request at support.mobvoi.com. You should include your purchase details and the results of your contact with Geekbuying when applying.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
jithsc

Post by jithsc » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:31 am

I have the same problem. Opened a ticket with support (ID : 21295) and expecting a positive response!

no avatar
ShetLiettysig

Ticwatch Pro wont charge

Post by ShetLiettysig » Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:20 pm

Excellent phrase and it is duly

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:20 pm

jithsc wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:31 am
I have the same problem. Opened a ticket with support (ID : 21295) and expecting a positive response!
Hi jithsc,

Don't worry. Hopefully you'd get positive response to your issue.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
tjggriffin1

Post by tjggriffin1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:23 pm

I was having the same problem. It was charging very slowly. One day I put it on the charger and the battery icon with the lightning bolt appeared, then went off. I assumed it was extremely low and charging. Came back a few hours later and...nothing. Searching around, i found a lot of people suggesting that the watch is fine, but the charger failed. I order a pair of cheap replacements on Amazon for $US 9.99. So far so good. They probably won't last, but for now, everything is as it was.

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:37 pm

tjggriffin1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:23 pm
I was having the same problem. It was charging very slowly. One day I put it on the charger and the battery icon with the lightning bolt appeared, then went off. I assumed it was extremely low and charging. Came back a few hours later and...nothing. Searching around, i found a lot of people suggesting that the watch is fine, but the charger failed. I order a pair of cheap replacements on Amazon for $US 9.99. So far so good. They probably won't last, but for now, everything is as it was.
Hi tjggriffin1,

We now provide upgraded charging cradle that supports more voltage and ampear's, Therefore Please create a warranty ticket based on your issue to get a replacement charging cradle in the below link.
https://support.mobvoi.com/

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
tjggriffin1

Post by tjggriffin1 » Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:37 pm
tjggriffin1 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:23 pm
Hi tjggriffin1,

We now provide upgraded charging cradle that supports more voltage and ampear's, Therefore Please create a warranty ticket based on your issue to get a replacement charging cradle in the below link.
https://support.mobvoi.com/

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Thanks for that, Aathif! Only one problem. When I tried to create a ticket, it couldn't find my Amazon order. I went to my Amazon account and copied and pasted the order number into the form. I triple checked the email address. I even tied another, thinking it maybe looking based on the email I used to register here. Any ideas? Thanks again.

no avatar
jithsc

Post by jithsc » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:45 am

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:20 pm
jithsc wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:31 am
Hi jithsc,

Don't worry. Hopefully you'd get positive response to your issue.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Received the new charger from Mobvoi today.. Thanks for the unmatched support provided.. Seems everything looks good at the moment.

no avatar
mike773

Post by mike773 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:41 am

Deleted due problem resolved