[How to] Increase the speed of the Tic Watch Pro

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
borijess3
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: [How to] Increase the speed of the Tic Watch Pro

Post by borijess3 » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Have you guys tried this fix for lag. I just got this watch and thought the lag was horrific and unsuable. So I did what you guys stated here and disable all animations. That did not cure the lag. What cured it for me was using the fix stated in this youtube video. Now my watch is super fast with barely any lag. Try it out and let me know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj2KgvhAmEE

no avatar
gaykeong

Post by gaykeong » Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:33 am

This works great but I noticed window animation and transition animation will go back to 5x even though I have set it to off. Any tips to make the change permanent?

BTW I have also disabled all ticwatch apps, eg tichealth, ticexerciae and it speeded things up as well

paolocorpo

Post by paolocorpo » Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:11 pm

I founded a video clip on You Tube where the developer is suggesting an adb comand that disable MOBVOI system with good improving of TICWATCH pro performace

The adb comand is (you must have developer oprion and ADB debugging enabled):

adb shell pm disable-user --user 0 com.mobvoi.wear.system.aw

The video clip is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj2KgvhAmEE

no avatar
DanielM

Post by DanielM » Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:18 am

gaykeong wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:33 am
This works great but I noticed window animation and transition animation will go back to 5x even though I have set it to off. Any tips to make the change permanent?

BTW I have also disabled all ticwatch apps, eg tichealth, ticexerciae and it speeded things up as well
I have the same issue with animations, they go always back to 0.5, Mobvoi support wasn't able to provide any solution...

btw, how did you disable the ticwatch apps ? does it works by just stop the apps ?

Thanks,
Daniel