Voice Echo in call

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
LukeRiver
Cash on hand: Locked

Voice Echo in call

Post by LukeRiver » Thu May 23, 2019 7:27 am

Hello, I have a Ticwatch pro updated to the latest version of android (Wear OS 2.6 H, app home 2.24.0.246321534, google play services 17.1.22).
The watch presents a problem during calls, the interlocutor hears the repeated echo of his voice making the calls almost impossible or very annoying.
I have already reset the device without getting any improvement, however, I point out that this problem only appeared after updating the watch to the H version of Wear OS.

no avatar
ivogff

Re: Voice Echo in call

Post by ivogff » Fri May 24, 2019 4:19 pm

I have exactly the same problem. Wear OS 2.6 H.
Some solution ?

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri May 24, 2019 5:33 pm

Hi guys,

We are really sorry for the issue you'll encountering with our products and We have addressed this issue to our engineers and waiting for the feedback from them, we'll get back to you with the solution soon.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue May 28, 2019 3:04 pm

Hi guys,

please create a ticket at support.mobvoi.com using a PC and not a mobile device. Once received, our team will email you further information regarding the next step.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
ivogff

Post by ivogff » Tue May 28, 2019 8:01 pm

I made the ticket. I hope, there is a quick solution to the problem

no avatar
lostsoul1

Post by lostsoul1 » Tue May 28, 2019 10:53 pm

looks like I'm joining you guys.. just got my new ticpro 2 days ago.. did all the updates. and every call I make or receive I have to use the phone because of the echo the other people hear. I'm going to make a ticket for it now but that sucks the main reason to have a smart watch is useless. If they dont have a fix in a week I'm returning it.

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed May 29, 2019 11:08 pm

Hi Guys,

Can you please send a video showcasing this issue to our support team at support@mobvoi.com. Our product team can then analyze the content to determine what may be causing this.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
ivogff

Post by ivogff » Thu May 30, 2019 8:21 am

Guys, the echo problem has gone away. For several days, I have no problem with both incoming and outgoing calls. The watch has not been updated. The only thing that updates is Google Play apps. I have no idea how he did it by himself. Just as he did by himself, he might appear again. I think it is necessary to consider this problem in the next system update.

no avatar
LukeRiver

Post by LukeRiver » Thu May 30, 2019 11:20 am

It is quite difficult to make a showcasing video, as the echo is perceived by the interlocutor who is on the other side of the clock. In practice, the watch captures with its microphone also the audio that comes out of the speaker of the watch itself, the result is that whoever is on the other side of the phone hears its own voice repeating itself as if it were an echo. This obviously depends on the clock which does not eliminate the sound coming from its speaker. Given that apparently this is not an isolated problem, the support team just need to make a phone call using the watch to realize it, if this problem was caused by hardware, warranty replacement should solve the problem, but if it were a software problem then an update is needed to fix the bug. If it can be of further help, I add that I have paired the TicWatch Pro with an Italian No brand Galaxy Note 9, i use a Vodafone SIM for calls.

Unfortunately the problem persists to me

no avatar
LukeRiver

Post by LukeRiver » Thu May 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Unfortunately the problem persists to me