Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Aathif Mahir
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Voice Echo in call

Post by Aathif Mahir » Thu May 30, 2019 3:23 pm

LukeRiver wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:20 am
It is quite difficult to make a showcasing video, as the echo is perceived by the interlocutor who is on the other side of the clock. In practice, the watch captures with its microphone also the audio that comes out of the speaker of the watch itself, the result is that whoever is on the other side of the phone hears its own voice repeating itself as if it were an echo. This obviously depends on the clock which does not eliminate the sound coming from its speaker. Given that apparently this is not an isolated problem, the support team just need to make a phone call using the watch to realize it, if this problem was caused by hardware, warranty replacement should solve the problem, but if it were a software problem then an update is needed to fix the bug. If it can be of further help, I add that I have paired the TicWatch Pro with an Italian No brand Galaxy Note 9, i use a Vodafone SIM for calls.

Unfortunately the problem persists to me
Hi LukeRiver,

Can you please send a video showcasing this issue to our support team at support@mobvoi.com using another phone or video camera by recording your issue externally with audio.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
LukeRiver

Post by LukeRiver » Thu May 30, 2019 5:25 pm

I made and sent the video to the indicated email address, I await a reply as soon as possible

no avatar
lostsoul1

Post by lostsoul1 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:37 am

Dont know if the rest or bat dying but today I tried 2 calls and both were fine. no echos. Ill keep testing. maybe a bad call area? I have no idea

no avatar
ivogff

Post by ivogff » Fri May 31, 2019 6:23 am

If your watch is not bought by an official Mobvoi representative, support.mobvoi.com can not help you solve a problem. You are directed to the vendor. My purchase is from AliExpress. You know how AliExpress will solve my possible software problem - not at all. But if anyone finds any solution, let him share it here.

no avatar
LukeRiver

Post by LukeRiver » Fri May 31, 2019 1:24 pm

ivogff wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:23 am
If your watch is not bought by an official Mobvoi representative, support.mobvoi.com can not help you solve a problem. You are directed to the vendor. My purchase is from AliExpress. You know how AliExpress will solve my possible software problem - not at all. But if anyone finds any solution, let him share it here.

My purchase was made on amazon.it so I expect the best possible support from mobvoi, as the product is under warranty. They replied to the email and they told me that they turned the problem to the department of competence and they will keep me updated, I hope they find a solution as soon as possible.

no avatar
seige

Post by seige » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:27 am

FWIW: I have a Note 9, stock firmware, and a TicWatch Pro. Making a voice call from the watch is utterly pointless due to the echo the recipient hears of everything they say. All latest software/patches in place.
Not sure if it's Samsung or Mobvoi at fault, but to be fair it's probably one of the least things I'd use regularly anyway.

no avatar
LukeRiver

Post by LukeRiver » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 pm

seige wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:27 am
FWIW: I have a Note 9, stock firmware, and a TicWatch Pro. Making a voice call from the watch is utterly pointless due to the echo the recipient hears of everything they say. All latest software/patches in place.
Not sure if it's Samsung or Mobvoi at fault, but to be fair it's probably one of the least things I'd use regularly anyway.
I also have the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the fact that it is a function that you would probably use last does not mean that it should not work properly. Before this problem I often used ticwatch for calls. After a 20-day email exchange with support@mobvoi.com I was asked to open a replacement warranty tichet, as they didn't understand what the problem is; I sent today the old ticwach and I hope to be able to resolve with the replacement, if it doesn't, it means that the problem is software and the fault is of Mobvoi, because the clock must work properly with any device and each function must work properly, in the event that it fails to resolve with the replacement, I ask the whole community (including the admins and moderators) the help to understand the bug that cause the issue and correct it with a software update. If I don't fix it with the replacement and the problem persists, I'll think I've thrown my money away and never buy a Mobvoi product again. it is a pity, because the ticwatch pro is a great product but presents several problems, among the many I remember also the constant slowness in the operation; if we add to this the call echo, I would say that my next smartwatch will not be Mobvoi

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:17 pm

LukeRiver wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:05 pm
seige wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:27 am
I also have the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, the fact that it is a function that you would probably use last does not mean that it should not work properly. Before this problem I often used ticwatch for calls. After a 20-day email exchange with support@mobvoi.com I was asked to open a replacement warranty tichet, as they didn't understand what the problem is; I sent today the old ticwach and I hope to be able to resolve with the replacement, if it doesn't, it means that the problem is software and the fault is of Mobvoi, because the clock must work properly with any device and each function must work properly, in the event that it fails to resolve with the replacement, I ask the whole community (including the admins and moderators) the help to understand the bug that cause the issue and correct it with a software update. If I don't fix it with the replacement and the problem persists, I'll think I've thrown my money away and never buy a Mobvoi product again. it is a pity, because the ticwatch pro is a great product but presents several problems, among the many I remember also the constant slowness in the operation; if we add to this the call echo, I would say that my next smartwatch will not be Mobvoi
Hi Lukeriver,

We are really sorry for the issue your faced with TicWatch Pro, Hopefully Replacement unit would solve most of your issue.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
LukeRiver

Post by LukeRiver » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:02 pm

Hi Lukeriver,

We are really sorry for the issue your faced with TicWatch Pro, Hopefully Replacement unit would solve most of your issue.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Let's hope
I found myself well with ticwatch pro, despite its shortcomings, I am disappointed but at the same time confident in your assistance, I will keep you updated, thank you

no avatar
donaldman

Post by donaldman » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 am

i have just buy 3 day ago and 2.7 version updated now but still have this problem, pls solve this more