Cash on hand: Locked

Multiple complications on watchface?

Post by itm60 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:50 pm

Is there a watchface on the Ticwatch Pro which can display all of this info:
- Watch battery
- Phone battery
- Step counter
- Date
I can't work out how to add the phone battery, and I also can't find a watch face which supports 3 items of data plus the date.
This was possible on my Asus Zenwatch 3, so i guess there's not a limitation of Wear OS which prevents it.

Cathal_S

Re: Multiple complications on watchface?

Post by Cathal_S » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:14 am

Hi there,

I'm not sure if there is a Mobvoi watch face that has all of those complications but there are some third party developed watch faces that can display what you require and more. Have a look at at the Google Play store. I personally use 'Pujie Black' and custom watch faces.

Cathal

no avatar
joxer
Bank: Locked

Post by joxer » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:11 pm

you can use 4 elements on Blues and Elements Pointer, you can chose them in settigns, but there isn't phone battery option

you can display 3 elements on ruler, colorful, cube (2 elements, but there is allredy battery)

you can install phone & smartwach battery on your devices :) and set shorcut button

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:39 pm

Greetings itm60!

Currently, none of the Mobvoi watch faces support phone battery life as this requires support on the phone.

If you can do without that then there are a few watch faces that might work for you. A recently released digital watch face, Zoran, has the features (except phone battery) that you were looking for (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .zoran.fix).

I can recommend a good third party watch face that has great support for up to 7-8 complications (two alternating complications in each quadrant) and also has a phone component for the phone battery level. I like it because the free version is fully functional. The only difference to the paid version is a small DEMO logo on the free watch face. Called Marine Commander (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ecommander).

no avatar
Zoran81

Post by Zoran81 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Sabertooth wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:39 pm
Greetings itm60!

Currently, none of the Mobvoi watch faces support phone battery life as this requires support on the phone.

If you can do without that then there are a few watch faces that might work for you. A recently released digital watch face, Zoran, has the features (except phone battery) that you were looking for (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .zoran.fix).

I can recommend a good third party watch face that has great support for up to 7-8 complications (two alternating complications in each quadrant) and also has a phone component for the phone battery level. I like it because the free version is fully functional. The only difference to the paid version is a small DEMO logo on the free watch face. Called Marine Commander (https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ecommander).
Hi there,

On my TicWatch PRO I can't change colours of Zoran watchface.

Also I had it since day one on my watch, wich was end of NOV 2018. So i guess it's not new?!

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:32 pm

Zoran81 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 pm
Also I had it since day one on my watch, wich was end of NOV 2018. So i guess it's not new?!
I meant that it's newly released in the Google Play Store (on June 3, 2019).

The version on your watch may be slightly different. You could still install the one in the Play store to switch colors.

Sabertooth

no avatar
Zoran81

Post by Zoran81 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 am

Sabertooth wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:32 pm
Zoran81 wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:11 pm
I meant that it's newly released in the Google Play Store (on June 3, 2019).

The version on your watch may be slightly different. You could still install the one in the Play store to switch colors.

Sabertooth
Yeah I did that and now I can change colours. But it's a little silly that now I have 2 Zoran watchfaces. Maybe would be better if they updated the one that we already have preinstalled.

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:21 pm

Zoran81 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 am
Yeah I did that and now I can change colours. But it's a little silly that now I have 2 Zoran watchfaces. Maybe would be better if they updated the one that we already have preinstalled.
Greetings!

As that would require a firmware update, it would only happen rarely. After all, you probably wouldn't want to be flashing the watch firmware every time a watch face was updated. Easier and faster to release the update to the Play Store then play catch up on the watch when the firmware is updated for something more important.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Zoran81

Post by Zoran81 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:34 am

Sabertooth wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:21 pm
Zoran81 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:35 am
Greetings!

As that would require a firmware update, it would only happen rarely. After all, you probably wouldn't want to be flashing the watch firmware every time a watch face was updated. Easier and faster to release the update to the Play Store then play catch up on the watch when the firmware is updated for something more important.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
You are right!
Also it would be awesome to se some firmware updates!