TicWatch Pro not syncing heart rate data with Google Fit

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
umanad
Cash on hand: Locked

Post by umanad » Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:44 pm

Hi,
I have been using the TicWatch Pro since it was released. In general, it has been a very good experience. The Mobvoi apps can sync most of the data they gather with Google Fit.
But I haven't been able to sync the Heart Rate data to Google Fit. Not from the Mobvoi app 24 hour heart rate, nor the one from the Mobvoi Heart Rate app or the one from the Mobvoi Fitness app. I can see the data in each app, so the issue is not with the read of the data, but with the syncing of the data with Google Fit.
Is there any way to get the Heart Rate data gathered by your apps to be in Google Fit (latest version of Google Fit)?
Thanks,
David

no avatar
tracyde

Re: TicWatch Pro not syncing heart rate data with Google Fit

Post by tracyde » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:20 pm

I am having the same issue. Heart rate data is not being synced with Google Fit. The promised integration was one of the drivers for me buying the Ticwatch Pro 4G.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:18 pm

Greetings!

Please do the following steps and let us know, if it's working

- Sign out from your Mobvoi app and clear the cache of TicHealth, TicExercise, TicPulse and Mobvoi Privacy on your smartphone and the Ticwatch
( Settings - Apps and Notifications - App Info - System Apps - Select the app and clear the cache).
- Sign in to Mobvoi app again with same account on your smartphone.
- Unauthorized the access of google fit data on your Mobvoi and clear the cache google fit app on your smartphone and the Ticwatch.
- Reauthorize the data access again for Google fit on Mobvoi App on your smartphone.
- Sign into Mobvoi privacy app on your Ticwatch with the same Mobvoi account that you have health data.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Intervein

Post by Intervein » Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:44 pm

I am actually having a similar problem as the other two individuals in this thread. I have followed the directions posted by Aathif as closely as possible, with a few caveats:

1. There is no TicHealth, TicExercise, Ticpulse and Mobvoi privacy application on my smartphone and I cannot find these on the Play Store--I did clear the cache for Mobvoi on my smartphone instead, assuming that the Mobvoi application is kind of a maste application for these functions?
2. There is no actual TicPulse app available to interact within the Apps and information menu on the TicWatch Pro 4g/lte--the TicHealth and Exercise show up as expected, as well as Mobvoi Privacy. I can interact with TicPulse in the form of the Tile but that is it. It, of course, functions normally within the tile and keeps data within its own Tile.
3. I've reauthorized Google fit and redid the privacy application and assured that the same account was used. Google fit recognizes "Mobvoi Health" as having access to read/write/etc within my authorized access settings.
4. Steps and other information not associated with TicPulse (heart rate) seems to be writing to my Google fit correctly, or it could be that possibly Google Fit is collecting its own set of data separately(since the steps data does vary slightly)--as the only way I get heart rate data into Google Fit is to manually initialize through the tile/app on the smartwatch.

I hope I am just making an ignorant mistake, if so, please let me know!

Thank you,

Caleb

no avatar
mogemabi9

Post by mogemabi9 » Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:26 am

no avatar
Raymcm

Post by Raymcm » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:04 pm

Can you please explain the post above in a bit more details ?

How to clear the cache of the apps on the watch ?

The apps described are not available on the Google play store

Confused ......

no avatar
enolajon

Post by enolajon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:31 am

Seriously, guys, appreciate the support you give. But surely you can see there's an issue here across multiple devices. Several threads have been created mentioning that Google fit is not syncing properly with ticealth.

I've gone several days without wearing my watch - last night I deleted the cache to all app across my watch and p30 pro.

All accounts are the same, and reactivated Google fit with the mobvoi app.

But still, I'm in the same boat I was a couple of weeks ago, and the same boat as others - distance and steps seem to reliably sync over. However, heart rate is incredibly hit and miss - it synced for about 2 hours and then stopped.

I wouldn't necessarily mind - but the Google fit app has more features than the mobvoi app - the ability to track weight on a graph, the fact i can scale along the HR graph and see how many BPM my heart is doing. All these features are lacking in the mobvoi app, meaning Google fit is my primary app when it comes to this. Please sort it, it was working perfectly several weeks ago.

no avatar
wktangs

Post by wktangs » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:32 pm

I got the same problem since last month, whatever cache manipulation done as advised/mentioned in the previous threads, still got the same problem i.e. no heart rate sync to Google Fit.

no avatar
enolajon

Post by enolajon » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:16 pm

P.s on that note, it has finally synced the heart rate.....about an hour after I took the watch off.

So from 6am to 7pm when I had it on, it didn't sync the rate once.

It's been charging on the side since then, just checked the fit app and it's done it.

no avatar
enolajon

Post by enolajon » Thu Jul 25, 2019 6:39 pm

Another day, and yet again, no syncing on the heart rate.