Watch Faces that interact with Tic Health vs Google Fit

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
noahmart23
Cash on hand: Locked

Watch Faces that interact with Tic Health vs Google Fit

Post by noahmart23 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:39 am

I prefer the interface of Tic health as opposed to Google fit, but the majority of watch faces only interact with Google fit.
Are there any recommendations of watch faces that link in with Tic Health other than those on the Wear App for the Tic Pro.

Sabertooth
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Watch Faces that interact with Tic Health vs Google Fit

Post by Sabertooth » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:37 pm

noahmart23 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:39 am
I prefer the interface of Tic health as opposed to Google fit, but the majority of watch faces only interact with Google fit.
Are there any recommendations of watch faces that link in with Tic Health other than those on the Wear App for the Tic Pro.
Greetings noahmart23!

There are some pre-installed watch faces like Blues on the Ticwatch Pro that support selectable complications. On my Ticwatch Pro which is pretty default as far as applications installed there are some 30+ possible measures that can be selected including 5 measures from Tichealth such as active hours, calories burned, distance walked today, exercise time today and steps walked today.

I mentioned Blues because it supports 4 selectable complications on the watch face but if you look you'll find some others also. To access the selectable complications, set the watch face on your watch (see the tutorial if you need instructions: https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=54317), long press the watch face to shrink it then tap the gear icon under the watch face. Tap one of the complication spots on the watch face to open the selection dialog to select the complication you want to use in that location. Repeat for other selectable complications on the watch face.

Edit: Colorful -3 complications selectable, Elements pointer -4 complications selectable, Guardian -2 complications selectable, Ruler -2 complications selectable heart rate fixed,
Edit 2: Mobvoi refers to the complications as elements
Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator