Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Wegas
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

When we will get system update

Post by Wegas » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:33 am

Dear Mobvoi,

When you plan to roll-out a new firmware for Pro version. As I see you did that for TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE. So why you ignore Pro version?

Sabertooth

Re: When we will get system update

Post by Sabertooth » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:39 am

Wegas wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:33 am
Dear Mobvoi,

When you plan to roll-out a new firmware for Pro version. As I see you did that for TicWatch Pro 4G/LTE. So why you ignore Pro version?
Greetings Wegas!

An update for the Ticwatch Pro was released a month before the Ticwatch Pro 4G update. It's not being ignored I can assure you.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Wegas

Post by Wegas » Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:54 am

Sabertooth wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:39 am
Wegas wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:33 am
Dear Mobvoi,

Greetings Wegas!

An update for the Ticwatch Pro was released a month before the Ticwatch Pro 4G update. It's not being ignored I can assure you.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Is it available now or will be released via OTA soon? I got the latest update on July...

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Wegas wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:54 am
[Is it available now or will be released via OTA soon? I got the latest update on July...
Greetings Wegas!

Most received the update at the end of July, beginning of August. The latest version is PWDD.190617.007. You can check under Settings/System/About/Build number. If you don't have the update, use the System update function on the same page. Most should have received the update automatically while the watch was charging but, under certain circumstances, it can be delayed.

Updating Wear OS can also have an affect on your watches performance so you should also verify you have the latest version on both your phone and watch.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Wegas

Post by Wegas » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:40 am

Sabertooth wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:16 pm
Wegas wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:54 am
[Is it available now or will be released via OTA soon? I got the latest update on July...
Greetings Wegas!

Most received the update at the end of July, beginning of August. The latest version is PWDD.190617.007. You can check under Settings/System/About/Build number. If you don't have the update, use the System update function on the same page. Most should have received the update automatically while the watch was charging but, under certain circumstances, it can be delayed.

Updating Wear OS can also have an affect on your watches performance so you should also verify you have the latest version on both your phone and watch.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hi Sabertooth,

Yes, I have the same build number PWDD.190617.007 and waiting for a new one with fixing auto bright feature, build in sleep tracking and with essential mode screen corrections.