New face gone missing

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
thescouselander
Cash on hand: Locked

New face gone missing

Post by thescouselander » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:28 pm

A couple of weeks back my Ticwatch Pro (not 4G) updated itself and afterwards I had the option to select the new watch face that changes colour depending on heart rate as seen on the Ticwatch Pro 4G. I recently had to a factory reset on my watch and the new face has disappeared - is there any way I can get it back?

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Re: New face gone missing

Post by Sabertooth » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:29 am

thescouselander wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:28 pm
A couple of weeks back my Ticwatch Pro (not 4G) updated itself and afterwards I had the option to select the new watch face that changes colour depending on heart rate as seen on the Ticwatch Pro 4G. I recently had to a factory reset on my watch and the new face has disappeared - is there any way I can get it back?
Greetings thescouselander!

You may be talking about the Heartbeat watch face? We are aware of the missing watch face and I have, 6 weeks ago, requested that it be added to the Play Store. Unfortunately there has been no movement to date on that request though I do keep asking. Sorry I don't have better news.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
thescouselander

Post by thescouselander » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:56 am

Yes, thats the one - it was my favorite watch face so I'd definately like to see it back!

no avatar
gapa

Post by gapa » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:49 am

Hi buddy, if possible try re updating via the backdrop process. That should help.

Regards,
Gapa Smith

no avatar
dgiles

Post by dgiles » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:06 pm

How do you update via the backdrop process if you don't mind my asking? Thank you.