Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

garrywadams
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Sleep Tracking?!?

Post by garrywadams » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:48 pm

MilgeS wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 1:28 pm
My watch recorded last night and I can view the result on the watch but it's not showing any data on my phone.

Heart rate and everything else syncs to phone, how can I get sleep to sync to phone please?
Your sleep data from the TicSleep app on your watch is synced with the Mobvoi app on your phone. You can open TicSleep on your watch to view your sleep stats, or if you prefer to review it on your phone, open the Mobvoi app, select your watch, and drill-down to Health Center. You'll see your stats for each day with sleep data toward the bottom of the screen.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
geek

Post by geek » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:04 pm

pasvasconcelos wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:21 am
This feature works with Essential Mode?
I didn't see that anyone answered your question. I assume that sleep tracking won't work in Essential Mode, but if it doesn't, then there isn't much use in having it, since the watch would be drained in the morning and need a charge while awake, instead of while asleep, which is the logical time to charge it. Would Mobvoi please give a definitive response on the question? Thanks.

no avatar
pasvasconcelos

Post by pasvasconcelos » Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:45 pm

geek wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:04 pm
pasvasconcelos wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:21 am
This feature works with Essential Mode?
I didn't see that anyone answered your question. I assume that sleep tracking won't work in Essential Mode, but if it doesn't, then there isn't much use in having it, since the watch would be drained in the morning and need a charge while awake, instead of while asleep, which is the logical time to charge it. Would Mobvoi please give a definitive response on the question? Thanks.
this is my point...

garrywadams

Post by garrywadams » Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:11 am

TicSleep is a Wear OS app. Running in Essential mode shuts off Wear OS.

This means that TicSleep will not be running and will not be able to record sleep data.

Most users get 24-48 hours of Wear OS functionality on the TicWatch Pro, which means you should have no problem tracking sleep data between charges.

Personally, I disable the screen when I'm sleeping so I don't blind myself in the night by accidentally waking up the watch with a gesture or by touching the screen. (Swipe down on the main screen and select the icon that looks like a watch from the notification shade to turn off the screen.) I usually get 2 full days and nights on a charge. After the second day I'll drop it on the charger in the evening for an hour or two before bed while I'm watching TV or winding down my day. By the time I'm ready to go to sleep it's charged up and ready to go for the next couple of days.

TicSleep will not (cannot) track your sleep data while the watch is in Essential mode.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
MilgeS

Post by MilgeS » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:32 am

Good morning all, I just had an update to the Mobvoi app on my phone and now can't see sleep on the phone app, anyone else had the update yet that can help? Thank you ☺

Aathif Mahir

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:03 am

MilgeS wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:32 am
Good morning all, I just had an update to the Mobvoi app on my phone and now can't see sleep on the phone app, anyone else had the update yet that can help? Thank you ☺
Hi MilgeS,

If your using android, Please try clearing the cache of Mobvoi App on your Smartphone by going to Settings - Apps and Notification - All apps - Mobvoi - Storage - Clear cache.

If your using iPhone, Please reinstall the mobvoi app and try.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
MilgeS

Post by MilgeS » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:31 am

Thank you, seems to show now but not on current day, ie today doesn't show the sleep from last night. I'll give it a few days to see if it sorts itself out. Many thanks for your help.