Ticsleep - What permissions are needed?

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
hotwirez
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticsleep - What permissions are needed?

Post by hotwirez » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm

I installed ticsleep from the play store a couple nights ago, but since installing and rebooting the watch once or twice just in case, I haven't been able to get it to track anything. It starts up and seems to run all the time (if you turn on the notifications, it'll give you a persistent one indicating this) but I never see any logged data, on the watch or in the Mobvoi app.

Are there specific permissions needed for the sleep tracking? I don't use all of the tichealth stuff and so don't have all the permissions enabled, and for the last 2 nights (I installed ticsleep 2 nights ago) I get nothing. Right now I believe I have the heart rate tracking (the only thing I use from Mobvoi) and sync permissions enabled.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Ticsleep - What permissions are needed?

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:11 am

hotwirez wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm
I installed ticsleep from the play store a couple nights ago, but since installing and rebooting the watch once or twice just in case, I haven't been able to get it to track anything. It starts up and seems to run all the time (if you turn on the notifications, it'll give you a persistent one indicating this) but I never see any logged data, on the watch or in the Mobvoi app.

Are there specific permissions needed for the sleep tracking? I don't use all of the tichealth stuff and so don't have all the permissions enabled, and for the last 2 nights (I installed ticsleep 2 nights ago) I get nothing. Right now I believe I have the heart rate tracking (the only thing I use from Mobvoi) and sync permissions enabled.
Hi hotwirez,

You need enable all the permission for TicSleep app and also you need to enable all the permission for Wear OS by Google app on your Smartphone.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
qiangzhang

Re: Ticsleep - What permissions are needed?

Post by qiangzhang » Fri Oct 25, 2019 11:52 am

hotwirez wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Sleep tracking rely on the TicHealth app. So you need give the permissions.