Issue with Ticwatch Pro - Step Data Presentation

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
pkji2005
Cash on hand: Locked

Issue with Ticwatch Pro - Step Data Presentation

Post by pkji2005 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Guys, i have been using TicWatch Pro from almost a month now and i do not like the way stats are displayed. i want to see stats in table format where it tells me steps taken each hour. It should show time stamp or Time range (For example: between 9 Am to 10 am, i took these many steps.) Instead i just see one big bar graph that shows no time stamp. I cannot even zoom on this graph to see how many steps i took let say between some time range. Why all stats/info is displayed as bar graphs ?? do i have option to display info in table format. I play badminton and Cricket sports. I want to see how many steps and calories i have burned during that activity. It seems impossible to distinguish it with these bar graphs.

Also, in Tic Exercise, we only have (5) Modes available : Outdoor Run, Outdoor Walk, Indoor Run, Cycling, Free style. Do we have mode for sports ?? specifically i want to track "Badminton" activity.

I noticed "Fit Workout" app has "Badminton" Mode. how do i see results for this app on my phone ? do i need to install new google fit app ? is to possible to bring all data into Mobvoi app on my phone ?

Please some one help or guide me. i want to view all the stats/data better way.

Thanks,

no avatar
pkji2005

Re: Issue with Ticwatch Pro - Step Data Presentation

Post by pkji2005 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:17 pm

Guys any help ? any comments from admin/developers ??

no avatar
pkji2005

Post by pkji2005 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Guys, this is what i am referring to. See below (2) pictures. In google play store, Mobvoi clams to have capability of sync with Google play and also show hourly activity summary.
Attachments
2.PNG
2.PNG (122.03 KiB) Viewed 2142 times
1.PNG
1.PNG (29.53 KiB) Viewed 2142 times

garrywadams
Bank: Locked

Post by garrywadams » Sat Jan 25, 2020 12:57 am

Check out the following thread to make sure your account is authorized to sync health data with Google Fit. This will sync your steps, heart rate, and workouts to Google Fit. You may like the interface there better for the detail you are looking for.

https://forum.mobvoi.com/viewtopic.php? ... 782#p62782

Try using the "freestyle" activity when playing badminton. There isn't a specific activity for that particular sport, but when you are in an actie workout, the watch tracks heart rate and other metrics more closely and you get a more detailed view during that timeframe for steps and heartrate, etc. It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but check it out and let us know if that gives you more of the detail you are looking for.

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
omnik2455

Post by omnik2455 » Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:36 pm

Wow. Thank guys for that information.

no avatar
omnik2455

Post by omnik2455 » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:30 am

Do you guys have any tips to get this thing to usable? I bought it for running but if it can’t play music while I’m running than its kind of worthless. I even tried to download a podcast using wearcast but it was so frustrating trying to scrub to where I was in the podcast that I gave up. This thing is a laggy mess.