Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Moderators: Aathif Mahir, Chintannapster, Sabertooth

no avatar
Torabi
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Post by Torabi » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:53 am

Hi Mobvoi Team,

Just wanted to say that I am very impressed by the level of support you provided me. This issue got fixed sooner that I expected and the heart rate now syncs frequently with google fit. keep up the great job and thanks again.

no avatar
enolajon

Post by enolajon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 am

Yesterday it seemed to sync over. I wore it to bed for a few hours woke up and saw it synced over.to google.fit.

However, since then, my steps are syncing, but not.my heart rate. What's the issue?

no avatar
enolajon

Post by enolajon » Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 pm

Does it happen automatically throughout the day? As I've been wearing the watch for th least 5 hours, and only the steps sync up *after* I've opened the mobvoi app and then open the google.fit app.

Surely there should be a way of.it happening automatically?

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:48 pm

enolajon wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:58 pm
Does it happen automatically throughout the day? As I've been wearing the watch for th least 5 hours, and only the steps sync up *after* I've opened the mobvoi app and then open the google.fit app.

Surely there should be a way of.it happening automatically?
Greetings enolajon!

It should happen automatically and typically does. Due to instabilities that can develop over time, I recommend a first step to restart both your phone then the watch and see if the issue resolves. I restart my devices once a week but sometimes (not often) I've seen issues develop after only a few days.

In order for your issue to receive the attention it deserves, I recommend you start a new topic with the information about your watch, phone and the issue your having.

There's a complex interaction between the various software and hardware components that can easily be broken when one party makes a change that affects the others. Since more than one party is involved, it can delay the process somewhat. (i.e., chasing the other guys mistakes is unproductive.) Updates are forthcoming but are currently in internal testing. I'll need to know more to know if the update might apply to your issue (so start a new topic).

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
JOHNS0N

Post by JOHNS0N » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Hello

For me this approach isn't even working. I can see that the Mobvoi app is connected to Google Fit but the workout tracking doesn't show in fit at all, and the only way the heart rate ever syncs is when I manually press the "Read heart rate" button in the Google Fit app on the actual watch and even then it only pushes THAT reading to Google Fit. Otherwise the HR shows only in the TicPulse on the watch and the Mobvoi app on the phone. I really hope there is a solution for this as I am actually pretty impressed with the Mobvoi software, however it is very frustrating not having this data sync. Any help would be appreciated.

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:42 pm

JOHNS0N wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:37 pm
Hello

For me this approach isn't even working. I can see that the Mobvoi app is connected to Google Fit but the workout tracking doesn't show in fit at all, and the only way the heart rate ever syncs is when I manually press the "Read heart rate" button in the Google Fit app on the actual watch and even then it only pushes THAT reading to Google Fit. Otherwise the HR shows only in the TicPulse on the watch and the Mobvoi app on the phone. I really hope there is a solution for this as I am actually pretty impressed with the Mobvoi software, however it is very frustrating not having this data sync. Any help would be appreciated.
Greetings JOHNS0N!

I suggest starting a new topic with your issue. Please include information about the watch and phone you are using. There is a fairly complicated process by which the information is shared and the Fit app itself has sometimes had problems but we can make sure that everything is set up properly.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator