New TicWatch C2 stuck in "getting watch details screen"

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
thorel82
Cash on hand: Locked

New TicWatch C2 stuck in "getting watch details screen"

Post by thorel82 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:03 am

I just bought a TicWatch C2 and I can't pair it to the phone. It is stuck in "getting watch details screen"
I turn on the watch, open the wear OS app on the phone, chose the watch accept the Bluetooth connection say yes to all the questions. Then this screen "getting watch details screen" shows up and stays there for hours and then it comes with a message " no connections" . Then my only option on either the phone or the watch is to un-pair and restore watch to factory defaults. I have done this about 100 times now and start the process all over again and again and there is no different, it always gets stuck on "getting watch details screen" and stays there for hours until it comes up with the no connection error
Attachments
c2.jpg
c2.jpg (79.22 KiB) Viewed 476 times

no avatar
caverde.15
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: New TicWatch C2 stuck in "getting watch details screen"

Post by caverde.15 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:31 am

Hi, I have the same issue with my girlfriend's phone (Redmi Note 7) , but given that I have not been able to solve it in any way, I have decided to use the TicWatch C2 and obtain another watch for it.

At first the TicWatch C2 was connected to my girlfriend's phone, but by mistake she untied it in some way and when she tried to link it again this error began.

Here is a link to my post:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=54110&sid=082b7bde ... 19b2240172