Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

Sabertooth
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Stock on "Getting watch details"

Post by Sabertooth » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:03 pm

prodigy wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:10 pm
Two more things - as I said before, pairing on Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus completes in under 5 minutes, I've checked just a moment ago.
I'll try to leave the watch overnight for pairing, hope that will help.
Greetings prodigy!

I'm guessing that the watch was first connected to the Redmi 5 plus and then you got a new phone, the Redmi Note 7. If I'm getting this wrong, let me know. Please check the Redmi 5 Plus Bluetooth and be sure to remove the watch from the Bluetooth devices list (Connected devices/Bluetooth/tap the gear and select unpair). it could be still trying to auto-connect to the old phones Bluetooth creating a conflict.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
erinnis

Post by erinnis » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am

Exactly same problem. I'm waiting for replies...

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 pm

erinnis wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:56 am
Exactly same problem. I'm waiting for replies...
Greetings erinnis!

It will help if you can provide details of your phone make and model and watch model. Also, the specific problem being investigated in this topic occurs after you factory reset the watch. Have you recently factory reset the watch?

As I mentioned before the connection and syncing process can take extra time in some cases. Please allow at least an hour or two to be sure the process fails. It may also help to restart the phone before beginning.

We have referred this issue to Google so we suggest you also submit feedback via the Wear OS app and document this issue with Google directly. Open the Wear OS app, tap the three dots on the upper right and tap help & feedback then send feedback. Please provide as much detail as possible to aid in resolution of the issue.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Perks

Post by Perks » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 pm

Hello
I've the exact problem. The watch doesn't pair while my zenwatch works perfectly, at it worked with my previous phones

Please, can you give me some help?

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Perks wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 pm
Hello
I've the exact problem. The watch doesn't pair while my zenwatch works perfectly, at it worked with my previous phones

Please, can you give me some help?
Greetings Perks!

We'll need some more information. Which TicWatch are you using and your phone make and model? Did you reset your watch when the issue occurred? After a factory reset, there are numerous apps that need to be updated and this can cause the process to proceed very slowly. Have you allowed a couple of hours for software and firmware updating to complete before deciding the process failed?

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator