System update

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
s-harlamov
Cash on hand: Locked

System update

Post by s-harlamov » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:12 am

Hello,

Greetings from Russia, my wife's Ticwatch battery started suddenly drain quickly. Before that it worked for 2 days and now it does not live till the evening. Also in notifications section there is constant notification about system update downloading however when I go to settings>About>System update it says that it cannot connect to server to download update. Watch is connected via BT and WiFi fine and apps from Google market are updating fine. Only system update cannot connect. I have 2.17 wear OS version. How can I solve this issue with constant notification about system update and battery drain?

Aathif Mahir
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: System update

Post by Aathif Mahir » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:17 am

s-harlamov wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:12 am
Hello,

Greetings from Russia, my wife's Ticwatch battery started suddenly drain quickly. Before that it worked for 2 days and now it does not live till the evening. Also in notifications section there is constant notification about system update downloading however when I go to settings>About>System update it says that it cannot connect to server to download update. Watch is connected via BT and WiFi fine and apps from Google market are updating fine. Only system update cannot connect. I have 2.17 wear OS version. How can I solve this issue with constant notification about system update and battery drain?
Hi harlamov,

Please do factory reset by doing the following steps
On your TicWatch

- Settings - System - Disconnect and Reset

Let us know the issue still persists after reset.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator