Ticwatch C2 - sleep tracking

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
dcarver.qualitycontrol
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Ticwatch C2 - sleep tracking

Post by dcarver.qualitycontrol » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:24 pm

This is really disappointing for a company that claims to be the best quality and up-to-date. I bought the take watch C2 Plus. I'm also very frustrated that it does not have a sleeping track app. I feel that if this was a good company they would reach out to us that's concerned and offer an option to switch to a watch that's updated or offer a refund of some sort. It's been over a year and a half and still nothing. I wish I would have seen all the reviews before I bought this watch.

no avatar
rex2630

Post by rex2630 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:07 pm

Even if they they wasnt working on it, its alright, but why they are not tell us straight away and still saying they are working on it? And as i sad, altleast C2 without user modifications is unusable crap.

no avatar
chakravarthy.rv

Post by chakravarthy.rv » Thu May 27, 2021 1:21 am

Sleep tracking, considering the pathetic battery situation how the hell it is going to be on your wrist monitoring sleep. I got the C2 for my daughter as a birthday gift and now she is cursing me. First, it arrived battery dead and had to get it replaced under warranty. Now, she has to charge it twice and the reply I got was to use it for a week to 10 days and with every recharge the battery life will improve. Now it has been 2 weeks and after a full night recharge it goes into battery saving mode by around 1 pm. Location is off, all she does is a morning run for 45 minutes, doesn't fiddle a lot with notifications or other things. Will never ever even think about another ticwatch in my lifetime. Pathetic after sales service as well here in India.