Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Torabi
Cash on hand: Locked

Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Post by Torabi » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:48 am

The Mobvoi app suddenly is not syncing my hear rate records from my Ticwatch C2 and tic pulse app to google fit from Sunday. it was working fine before but it suddenly stopped. I reinstalled the mobvoi app, re added the authorization to google but none of the resolved the issue. can you please advise ?

no avatar
Pavel_CZ

Re: Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Post by Pavel_CZ » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:31 pm

I confirm that issue. It occurs on our 2 watches and phones at home.

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:54 pm

Torabi wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:48 am
The Mobvoi app suddenly is not syncing my hear rate records from my Ticwatch C2 and tic pulse app to google fit from Sunday. it was working fine before but it suddenly stopped. I reinstalled the mobvoi app, re added the authorization to google but none of the resolved the issue. can you please advise ?
Pavel_CZ wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:31 pm
Greetings!

I've escalated this issue in house for review.

Did you have to authenticate after the last update? On my Ticwatch E I had to re-login to the Mobvoi account in the Ticpulse app. Can you verify that you are logged in to your Mobvoi account on the phone also.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Br3n

Post by Br3n » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:20 pm

I am having the same issues.

I have also noticed that the 24 hour tracking is not tracking 100% or is not syncing with he app 100%

I can confirm that I had to re login toy account on both the watch and phone then had to re authorize the Google fit app.

Bren

no avatar
Torabi

Post by Torabi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:46 am

Sabertooth wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:54 pm
Torabi wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:48 am
Pavel_CZ wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:31 pm
Greetings!

I've escalated this issue in house for review.

Did you have to authenticate after the last update? On my Ticwatch E I had to re-login to the Mobvoi account in the Ticpulse app. Can you verify that you are logged in to your Mobvoi account on the phone also.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Yes I had to authenticate again on the watch. I found out that the issue is with new Mobvoi app update. I removed that and installed the older version apk. Now it doesn't show tichealth data but shows heart rate data and sync with google fit although the syncing takes a lot of time.

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:22 am

Br3n wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:20 pm

I have also noticed that the 24 hour tracking is not tracking 100% or is not syncing with he app 100%

I can confirm that I had to re login toy account on both the watch and phone then had to re authorize the Google fit app.
Torabi wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:46 am
Yes I had to authenticate again on the watch. I found out that the issue is with new Mobvoi app update. I removed that and installed the older version apk. Now it doesn't show tichealth data but shows heart rate data and sync with google fit although the syncing takes a lot of time.
Greetings Br3n and Torabi!

Thanks for your followups! I'm sure the additional information will be useful in tracking down the issue(s).

Currently they can't replicate the problem in house so if you could look at the Settings/System/About and provide the model number and build number for your watch maybe they can get a better handle on the problem. Also screen shots always help. You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. You can screen shot the watch's face by using the Wear OS app on your phone. Open the app and tap the three dots on the right side. Tap Take a screenshot of watch and with in a few a seconds you'll receive a notification asking where to save the image.

Just to be sure we check off all the boxes, for the heart rate sync issue, please check in the Mobvoi app on your phone, tap the window with your watch's info, then tap Health Center (tap okay if you get the update notice) and next tap the little person image on the right and somewhere down the page locate the Upload health data to server and be sure that it is ON. And, for the 24 hr heart rate monitor, please , in the Ticpulse app, swipe right and check that the 24 hr monitoring setting is ON.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Torabi

Post by Torabi » Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 am

Sabertooth wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:22 am
Br3n wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:20 pm

Torabi wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:46 am
Greetings Br3n and Torabi!

Thanks for your followups! I'm sure the additional information will be useful in tracking down the issue(s).

Currently they can't replicate the problem in house so if you could look at the Settings/System/About and provide the model number and build number for your watch maybe they can get a better handle on the problem. Also screen shots always help. You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. You can screen shot the watch's face by using the Wear OS app on your phone. Open the app and tap the three dots on the right side. Tap Take a screenshot of watch and with in a few a seconds you'll receive a notification asking where to save the image.

Just to be sure we check off all the boxes, for the heart rate sync issue, please check in the Mobvoi app on your phone, tap the window with your watch's info, then tap Health Center (tap okay if you get the update notice) and next tap the little person image on the right and somewhere down the page locate the Upload health data to server and be sure that it is ON. And, for the 24 hr heart rate monitor, please , in the Ticpulse app, swipe right and check that the 24 hr monitoring setting is ON.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator
Hi, Model Number is WG12036, Version is Wear OS 2.6, and Build Number is PWDs.190212.008 . if you look at google play Mobvoi app reviews , a lot of other users have reported the same issue with the new update. Upload health data to server is on for sure and 24 Heart rate monitoring is also on.

Sabertooth

Post by Sabertooth » Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:49 pm

Torabi wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:17 am
Hi, Model Number is WG12036, Version is Wear OS 2.6, and Build Number is PWDs.190212.008 . if you look at google play Mobvoi app reviews , a lot of other users have reported the same issue with the new update. Upload health data to server is on for sure and 24 Heart rate monitoring is also on.
Greetings Torabi!

Thanks! I've passed along your information which will, with any luck, help track down the problem.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

Edit: This is to confirm I sent you an email to initiate a direct contact with an engineer.

no avatar
DaMan

Post by DaMan » Sat Jun 29, 2019 1:32 pm

I agree with the other posts. HR used to work great in TicHealth and TicPulse, and sync to Google Fit nicely. Since the last update (not sure which one because it seems all the apps were recently updated), HR is intermittent. In TicPulse, I have big gaps in the data that I did not have before. Sync to Google Fit is also intermittent. The Google Play review responses offer the same fixes, reset BT, disconnect/reconnect, etc. but as other have stated these do not fix it. It appears something happened in a recent update...

no avatar
enolajon

Post by enolajon » Mon Jul 01, 2019 4:39 pm

The latest mobvoi app is also a constant battery drain on my phone, consistently trying to get my location.