Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
aarshkd
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Mobvoi App not syncing heart rate to google fit any more

Post by aarshkd » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:41 pm

Hello, as per Sabertooth's reply saying that this issue is fixed with google update. I really doubt it. I saw multiple people here on forum(different threads) complaining about this. I also saw some new reviews on Mobvoi app on Play store still having the issue. I just would like to ask if this is going to be solved ever?

Just to make a note, Steps are being synced to the Google fit without any issue. Only HR is not being synced. I am 100% sure that 24hr HR monitoring is on in the Tic Pulse app on the watch. All permissions are given to the apps on the phones. There is not battery optimization is set for both apps.

Please please please try to look into it. It really affects my daily routine and is frustrating at a same time. If nothing happens, I have to switch to some other company.

no avatar
DaMan

Post by DaMan » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:56 pm

I too am not getting HR on my C2 yet. I have done all the steps previously called out. TicPulse records the HR fine. If I go to FIT on my C2 and select READ HEART RATE, it will give me an instantaneous reading and will record it. However, it will not do the 24 hour recording. Therefore, my FIT app on my phone does not show me my HR for the day. Please tell us what to do to fix this. Do I need to uninstall all my apps and reinstall?

no avatar
justingrima

Post by justingrima » Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:01 am

Any update on this? I have had the same issue for a while on Ticwatch E and have followed all the steps in here with no luck. The issue seems to be sync between Mobvoi app and Google Fit app, as the heart rate data from the watch shows up on the Mobvoi phone app.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:38 pm

justingrima wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:01 am
Any update on this? I have had the same issue for a while on Ticwatch E and have followed all the steps in here with no luck. The issue seems to be sync between Mobvoi app and Google Fit app, as the heart rate data from the watch shows up on the Mobvoi phone app.
Greetings justingrima!

A recent update to the Google Fit app requires you to re-apply the permissions so that would be the first step. Be sure your apps are all up to date on the phone and the watch first. Open the Play Store on your watch, swipe down from the top and tap the My Apps (overlapping boxes) icon on the right. Tap update all to update apps with updates. Open the Play Store on your phone, tap the menu lines on the upper left, tap My apps & games. If there are any updates, tap update all. Open the Google Fit app on your watch and accept any permissions requested.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
erin.k.wainwright

Post by erin.k.wainwright » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:16 am

I too am experiencing the same issue. No syncing if HR fr mobvoi to Google fit. Both apps updated. Permissions removed and re-applied. And devices restarted. Still not working.