Stock on "Getting watch details"

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
kkabachok
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Stock on "Getting watch details"

Post by kkabachok » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:53 pm

Anything new? I bought TicWatch C2 on December 5th and I get the same error (infinity connect).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Android 9.0 - MIUI Global 11.0.3.0 Stable PEIMIXM.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:48 pm

kkabachok wrote:
Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:53 pm
Anything new? I bought TicWatch C2 on December 5th and I get the same error (infinity connect).
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 - Android 9.0 - MIUI Global 11.0.3.0 Stable PEIMIXM.
Greetings kkabachok!

I'm informed that engineering has acquired a Xiaomi Redmi Note phone in order to investigate this issue further. Hopefully, we'll have some movement on this issue soon.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
victormlg2010

Post by victormlg2010 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:05 pm

Yes solution, Written in English at the end of the page

Mi idioma es Español, asi que primero lo pongo en Español. El problema esta en los telefonos Xiaomi con la capa MIUI, los xiaomi con Android ONE no tienen este problema.
Link a los videos al final de la pagina.
Si tiene solucion, primer video muestro como conectar wear os con un xiaomi con miui (recordar reiniciar el telefono antes de hacer el tutorial)

En el segundo video como hacer la conexion por bluetooth estable para que no aparezca la nube en el reloj informando que no estas conectado y asi poder utilizar el asistente de google, el tiempo y mas cosas que necesitan el internet de tu telefono movil.
El problema es del administrador de bateria de MIUI que hay que deshabilitar en las opciones de desarrollo y utilizar el administrador de bateria de Android.
Los videos estan en Español aunque mirando las opciones se entiende.

In English. The problem is in Xiaomi phones with the MIUI layer, xiaomi with Android ONE do not have this problem.
link to the videos at the bottom of the page
Yes, you have a solution, first video I show how to connect wear os with a xiaomi with miui (remember to restart the phone before doing the tutorial)

In the second video how to make the bluetooth connection stable so that the cloud does not appear on the clock informing that you are not connected and thus be able to use the google assistant, the weather and more things that need the internet of your mobile phone.
The problem is with the MIUI battery manager that you have to disable in the development options and use the Android battery manager.
The videos are in Spanish (Added English subtitles) although looking at the options is understood.

Video uno, Wear OS connect Xiaomi Miui:

https://youtu.be/0bTqwh5bgdo

Video dos, Wear OS bluetooth Xiaomi Miui:

https://youtu.be/OgW8jQLoR3I

garrywadams

Post by garrywadams » Tue Dec 24, 2019 6:01 pm

Wow, thanks for the detailed explanation and all the effort that went into this solution!

-garrywadams
Mobvoi Global Moderator

Sabertooth.

Post by Sabertooth. » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:53 pm

victormlg2010 wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:05 pm
Yes solution, Written in English at the end of the page

Mi idioma es Español, asi que primero lo pongo en Español. El problema esta en los telefonos Xiaomi con la capa MIUI, los xiaomi con Android ONE no tienen este problema.
Link a los videos al final de la pagina.
Si tiene solucion, primer video muestro como conectar wear os con un xiaomi con miui (recordar reiniciar el telefono antes de hacer el tutorial)

En el segundo video como hacer la conexion por bluetooth estable para que no aparezca la nube en el reloj informando que no estas conectado y asi poder utilizar el asistente de google, el tiempo y mas cosas que necesitan el internet de tu telefono movil.
El problema es del administrador de bateria de MIUI que hay que deshabilitar en las opciones de desarrollo y utilizar el administrador de bateria de Android.
Los videos estan en Español aunque mirando las opciones se entiende.

In English. The problem is in Xiaomi phones with the MIUI layer, xiaomi with Android ONE do not have this problem.
link to the videos at the bottom of the page
Yes, you have a solution, first video I show how to connect wear os with a xiaomi with miui (remember to restart the phone before doing the tutorial)

In the second video how to make the bluetooth connection stable so that the cloud does not appear on the clock informing that you are not connected and thus be able to use the google assistant, the weather and more things that need the internet of your mobile phone.
The problem is with the MIUI battery manager that you have to disable in the development options and use the Android battery manager.
The videos are in Spanish (Added English subtitles) although looking at the options is understood.

Video uno, Wear OS connect Xiaomi Miui:

https://youtu.be/0bTqwh5bgdo

Video dos, Wear OS bluetooth Xiaomi Miui:

https://youtu.be/OgW8jQLoR3I
Greetings victormlg2010!

Nice job. I've passed along your information to our engineering and support teams as well. I know the engineering team had acquired a Xiaomi phone to look at this issue more closely so this may be helpful to them as well.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
vguzar

Post by vguzar » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:26 pm

Dear Support,

Have you received some feedback from MIUI support? I have the same problem with connecting my watch E2 to Redmi Note 5 (MIUI Global 11.0.3)?
Also I have tried connect the watch to Pixel 2 with Android 10 and there everything works perfect.

The solution posted here doesn't work for me, what version of MIUI was used in the fix?

no avatar
jmayer123

Post by jmayer123 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:07 am

I have same problem with Ticwatch s2 and my Note 7.
Pls help

no avatar
PeterKarras64

Post by PeterKarras64 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:40 pm

I found out getting an earlier version of Wear Os (October 2019) from APKPure, clearing play services data, play store data. Pairing from the old version seemed to work, and just later updating to the new version one paired did the trick for me.

I was experiencing the issue of getting stuck on details too and the watch just displayed the pair code. I'm on a LG V40 with a Ticwatch C2. Just be sure to reset the watch delete pairing from Bluetooth aswell.

no avatar
selvarajmas

Post by selvarajmas » Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:45 pm

Try to upgrade to Oreo Version(in process your warranty is now void)

Solving method:
Actually, you can google for it, but you can follow my steps
1) install ADB on your computer (base on OS you're using) Here's the link: https://developer.android.com/studio/...
2) Download the ROM flash file. Here's the link
https://forum.xda-developers.com/smar...
3) Turn on USB Debugging Mode on your watch
(in setting / System / About / continuously tap on Build Number until it shows a message "Developer mode turned on" then go back to Settings and scroll down to the bottom)
4) Connected your watch to your computer via a charging cable that comes with it.
5) Open Command Line on Windows or Terminal on macOS and change directory to where the ADB located.
6) then type "adb devices" and wait for it starting...
7) then "adb reboot bootloader" and wait for the watch to boot to bootloader, in this process, the watch will ask you to unlock the bootloader, type "fastboot oem unlock" and follow instructions on the screen. (in process your warranty is now void)
8) unzip ROM file and open flash-all.bat and follow the instructions on the command line.

no avatar
prodigy

Post by prodigy » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:54 pm

I can confirm that the solution provided by victormlg2010 works if you clear all data! :D

- Unpair watch if its paired (in wear os app, and bluetooth settings)
- Clear bluetooth app data, and miui bluetooth app data
- Clear WearOS app data
- Clear Play Services wearables data
- Set permissions as suggested by victormlg2010
- Repeat pairing process

In my case the watch got stuck on "Continue on phone" message, even after wear os app has completed process. Just restart watch and it should finish after some wait. (Only restart power! Don't reset it to factory settings!)

Wear OS app version - 2.31.0.284
MIUI version - 11.0.4
Ticwatch WearOS version - H 2.10