Ticwatch C2 - sleep tracking

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ptlsands
Cash on hand: Locked

Ticwatch C2 - sleep tracking

Post by ptlsands » Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:28 pm

Hi, I just got my C2 yesterday, Have Mobvoi and Google fit apps installed, everything else is working; but question is How would I get my sleep info? where would it be tracked? I have data authorization allowed for Google Fit.
I have switched from Fitbit, so not used to having apps on smartwatch. ;)

Thanks

Sabertooth
Bank: Locked

Re: Ticwatch C2 - sleep tracking

Post by Sabertooth » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:33 am

ptlsands wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:28 pm
Hi, I just got my C2 yesterday, Have Mobvoi and Google fit apps installed, everything else is working; but question is How would I get my sleep info? where would it be tracked? I have data authorization allowed for Google Fit.
I have switched from Fitbit, so not used to having apps on smartwatch. ;)

Thanks
Greetings ptlsands!

Currently sleep tracking is in development and testing. It's expected to be released first to the Ticwatch Pro 4G which seems to be fairly imminent followed by the Ticwatch Pro and then the Ticwatch C2/E2/S2. We are seeking further more specific information but right now we have no more information to add.

I apologize in advance if my expectations for the release to the 4G are off. I base it on a feeling that comes from how it's talked about as opposed to someone giving me a firm release date.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
ajinkyazoje19

Post by ajinkyazoje19 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 11:33 am

When ticksleep will be available for C2..We are waiting from ong time. Can we have update on this?

no avatar
yourmail

Post by yourmail » Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:55 am

:o The C2 is a watch that has a monitor but no app for the heart? We have Christmas just around the corner. I want to buy a C2 for my wife to replace her old fitbit. She does not want to keep the fitbit after the company was purchased by Amazon. I was really hoping to buy the C2 but now I may not be able to follow through with that desire.

Sabertooth.
Bank: Locked

Post by Sabertooth. » Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:03 pm

yourmail wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:55 am
:o The C2 is a watch that has a monitor but no app for the heart? We have Christmas just around the corner. I want to buy a C2 for my wife to replace her old fitbit. She does not want to keep the fitbit after the company was purchased by Amazon. I was really hoping to buy the C2 but now I may not be able to follow through with that desire.
Greetings yourmail!

The TicWatch C2 does have 24 heart rate tracking via a Mobvoi app called TicPulse that is pre-installed. It also works with Google Fit.

Sabertooth
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
gwata72

Post by gwata72 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:08 am

I still hope automatic sleep tracking for C2, it was alredy released for Pro. It could be supported C2 also.

no avatar
mcstarycz

Post by mcstarycz » Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:06 pm

It has been one year since you've said that C2 will get sleep tracking. Do you have any new information on that?? This is the only thing that the watch misses.

no avatar
vinny.colombo

Post by vinny.colombo » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:17 pm

Any update on Sleep tracking. You posted in August 2019 that it was in development. With the app appearing int he WearOS playstore for the Pro and Pro 4g, it really cannot be so difficult to release it/port it over to the C2 and E2.... all your current watch model runt he same Snapdragon 2100 processor, and have 512mb of ram (except pro 4g, that has 1gb)... So you can most likely just run the identical app... just saying...