Brand new ticwatch C2 wont turn on

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
mattmiddlehurst1
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Brand new ticwatch C2 wont turn on

Post by mattmiddlehurst1 » Wed May 06, 2020 7:42 pm

Hi, it looked like this happened to me, but it turned out that the battery was just really dead. i tried it in every plug i own but then did it in my laptop, it worked after that. just really juiced out :D

no avatar
v.pieri

Post by v.pieri » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:42 pm

same problem here, it does not start

no avatar
v.d.defreitas

Post by v.d.defreitas » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:31 pm

If anybody is still having this problem. I was having the same issue. No matter what plug or power brick or battery pack i used it wouldn't work. No matter how long I left it plugged in. I searched on Google and found this forum in hopes of finding a solution. A commenter (mattmiddlehurst1) mentioned he plugged it into his computer. This was one thing I hadn't tried. When I plugged it in to one of the slots on my gf's laptop, nothing happened. I tried another one and the computer made that sound when you plug in a USB. IT WORKED. It lit up and gave a dead battery symbol. I unplugged it from the computer and plugged it into the adaptive fast charge brick that came with my phone. It is now charging. Hopefully this works for someone else.

The rest of this comment is useless to you but hopefully anybody searching for a solution finds this comment from these key words.

Tic watch ticwatch tickwatch tickwatchc2 c2 C2 ticwatchc2 wont won't turn on not turning on isnt turning on will not power on not powering on brand new out the box power button won't charge not charging will not charge

Hope this helps.

no avatar
martin4

Post by martin4 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:04 pm

I was experiencing the same problem with my Ticwatch C2. On arrival it wouldnt respond or charge.

I found this video on youtube from mobvoi "How to Properly Charge Your TicWatch When the Battery is Drained" https://youtu.be/5phHwc52igk

It involves you connecting and removing the connection 5 times. I noticed a comment about " they just lift it up and down from the charging dock for 15 times to reactivate the drained battery mechanism!"

So I connected and reconnected the charger 15 times. My watch sprung into life...

no avatar
vkj01234567890

Post by vkj01234567890 » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:54 am

If you used a quick charger adapter to your c2 charger it will Immediately break. This happened to me and I had to buy a new charger. :D