Annoying battery thing

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
Nalb1221
Cash on hand: Locked

Annoying battery thing

Post by Nalb1221 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:12 pm

I’ve had my e2 for a couple weeks now and the battery isn’t the best first off. I’ve turn most of the features that I want to use off to try and preserve the battery. It literally drop constantly. My biggest quirk is when it’s charged up to 100% and I take it off the charger it instantly drops to 99 or 98%. Then it just downhill from there. I’ve reset the watch already and started over fresh but it didn’t seem to make a difference. I could go on about all of it’s problems but I’m sure most of you that own one know already and for the price it is pretty decent. Anyway that’s it for now.

Something I’d like to add the watch frequently freezes while charging. I unplug it and wait and nothing I often have to hard restart it. Really annoying.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Annoying battery thing

Post by Aathif Mahir » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Nalb1221 wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:12 pm
I’ve had my e2 for a couple weeks now and the battery isn’t the best first off. I’ve turn most of the features that I want to use off to try and preserve the battery. It literally drop constantly. My biggest quirk is when it’s charged up to 100% and I take it off the charger it instantly drops to 99 or 98%. Then it just downhill from there. I’ve reset the watch already and started over fresh but it didn’t seem to make a difference. I could go on about all of it’s problems but I’m sure most of you that own one know already and for the price it is pretty decent. Anyway that’s it for now.

Something I’d like to add the watch frequently freezes while charging. I unplug it and wait and nothing I often have to hard restart it. Really annoying.
Hi Nalb1221,

We are really very sorry for the issue your currently facing, Please do factory reset by going to Settings - System - Disconnect and Reset.

Also it's recommended to follow this instructions to get best battery life out of TicWatch's
https://youtu.be/YGCkblGldUA

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator

no avatar
Nalb1221

Post by Nalb1221 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:15 pm

I’ve already reset the watch and started fresh 2 times now and it’s the same. Also I already turned off all the features that’s suggested and it still drops like crazy. What’s the point of having all these features that I can’t use because the battery just drains away it’s kind of false advertising. I unplugged it this morning and within 3 minutes it went from 100% to 97% and all I did was put it on my wrist. I think this thing need some updating software wise to address battery drain and lag, it’s pretty laggy.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:56 pm

Nalb1221 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:15 pm
I’ve already reset the watch and started fresh 2 times now and it’s the same. Also I already turned off all the features that’s suggested and it still drops like crazy. What’s the point of having all these features that I can’t use because the battery just drains away it’s kind of false advertising. I unplugged it this morning and within 3 minutes it went from 100% to 97% and all I did was put it on my wrist. I think this thing need some updating software wise to address battery drain and lag, it’s pretty laggy.
Hi Nalb1221,

Seems like unusual battery drain, Please create a warranty ticket based on your issue in the below link.
https://support.mobvoi.com/

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Global Moderator