TicWatch E2 Pairing Trouble

Moderators: garrywadams, Chintannapster, Aathif Mahir, Sabertooth

no avatar
ahdezmonsalve
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: TicWatch E2 Pairing Trouble

Post by ahdezmonsalve » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Hi there,

Same problem her but with a Ticwatch S2... It worked perfectly until I did a hard reset to my Redmi Note 7 in Muiu 10.3.6 ... Since then, I am not able to pair them...

I think if it is a common problem, you should try to fix it, it doen´t have sense tahn suddenly, watch does not work after a hard reset...

Thanks in advance for the reply or the fix.. Whatever comes first!!

no avatar
drixbarsali

Post by drixbarsali » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:44 am

Is this some type of joke with customers Mobvoi?
We can pair our watch, and no answers? no solutions?

no avatar
romansdjomins

Post by romansdjomins » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:01 pm

Hi everyone,

So to sum it up from my side.

After purchasing ticwatch C2 I managed to pair it up in wear os app with my Redmi note 5. After few days I purchased a new phone (Redmi note 7).

I unpaired watch and resetted to factory settings. It did not pair with my new Redmi Note 7.

I tried about 10 times resetting the watch to factory settings, forgetting/unpairing watch in the phone, reinstlaling / clearing all data fro mthe wear os app with no luck.

I then tried to pair it with my Amazon Fire Tablet and it worked from the first attempt.

I unpaired it from my tablet and tried again with my old Redmi note 5 and it did not work.

Tried with Redmi note 7 and it did not work as well.

So the conclusion is once you buy the watch it pairs fine and the wear os setup is completing without any issues but once you unpair it and try pairing it again with any other miui device it does not work ever again.