Page 1 of 1

Sleep monitoring - again

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 9:42 pm
by adnanjt77
Any updates on this topic?
We waited so long. Or we must forget it !
Really we using third party app and the battery usage not to much affected ( it already not reaching the 24 hours with or without the app).
So only confirm us if this feature will come?Otherwise, be gentle with us and tell us if it failed totally with your teams.

Re: Sleep monitoring - again

Posted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:15 pm
by Mobvoi
adnanjt77 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:42 pm
Any updates on this topic?
We waited so long. Or we must forget it !
Really we using third party app and the battery usage not to much affected ( it already not reaching the 24 hours with or without the app).
So only confirm us if this feature will come?Otherwise, be gentle with us and tell us if it failed totally with your teams.
Hello,

I am sorry that TicWatch S2 & E2 do not support sleep monitoring. Note that this is because the hardware does not support the sleep monitoring function, not the software. We plan to add sleep monitoring function to the next-generation products across the TicWatch Series. Hope this would help, thanks!

Best,
Mobvoi

Re: Sleep monitoring - again

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:03 am
by aria.aradhea.mail
Your own website still advertises the S2 as will receive sleep monitoring through software update. We, the customers, are getting mixed feelings here as we do not know which information can we trust.

If the hardware really cannot support sleep monitoring, why a promised software update to make it happen?

Mobvoi wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:15 pm
adnanjt77 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:42 pm
Any updates on this topic?
We waited so long. Or we must forget it !
Really we using third party app and the battery usage not to much affected ( it already not reaching the 24 hours with or without the app).
So only confirm us if this feature will come?Otherwise, be gentle with us and tell us if it failed totally with your teams.
Hello,

I am sorry that TicWatch S2 & E2 do not support sleep monitoring. Note that this is because the hardware does not support the sleep monitoring function, not the software. We plan to add sleep monitoring function to the next-generation products across the TicWatch Series. Hope this would help, thanks!

Best,
Mobvoi

Re: Sleep monitoring - again

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 7:52 am
by ernestolaura
OMG!
In your adds you promised support for this.
I feel cheated, and I´m very angry.

Of course I won´t support you anymore!

Re: Sleep monitoring - again

Posted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:18 am
by mobileweasel
Mobvoi wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:15 pm
adnanjt77 wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:42 pm
Any updates on this topic?
We waited so long. Or we must forget it !
Really we using third party app and the battery usage not to much affected ( it already not reaching the 24 hours with or without the app).
So only confirm us if this feature will come?Otherwise, be gentle with us and tell us if it failed totally with your teams.
Hello,

I am sorry that TicWatch S2 & E2 do not support sleep monitoring. Note that this is because the hardware does not support the sleep monitoring function, not the software. We plan to add sleep monitoring function to the next-generation products across the TicWatch Series. Hope this would help, thanks!

Best,
Mobvoi
Someone is telling lies... Either YOU are wrong or your advertising is wrong. If this is how you guys plan on misleading customers, I'm out. I'll never buy another.