TicWatch S2 not charging

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
nbabic1010
Cash on hand: Locked

TicWatch S2 not charging

Post by nbabic1010 » Wed May 13, 2020 1:27 pm

I used the watch for 7 months and suddenly the charging is not working. I don't know if the problem is in magnetic charger base or in the watch.
I tried to contact support (support.mobvoi.com) but the system does not recognize the order number (bought on Amazon.es on 29 September 2019 - order number 408-0026744-7119569).

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Re: TicWatch S2 not charging

Post by Mobvoi » Thu May 14, 2020 5:43 am

Hi, we did not find this order record at Amazon. It may not be sold in our official store. But we can still help you solve the product problem, please contact our support and they will give you a solution!

no avatar
sauliusstoskus

Post by sauliusstoskus » Fri May 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Hi,
Received Ticwatch S 2 a week ago, couldn't to turn on, put on charge didn't work.
Sent email to customer service no answer, sent a message to Mobvoi FB mesenger, again no answer. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

no avatar
nbabic1010

Post by nbabic1010 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:56 pm

Mobvoi wrote:
"It may not be sold in our official store."

This surprise me. I thought that Amazon is your official channel.

Mobvoi wrote:
"But we can still help you solve the product problem, please contact our support and they will give you a solution!"

Would you be so kind to provide me with the email address.

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Post by Mobvoi » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:05 pm

nbabic1010 wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 12:56 pm
Mobvoi wrote:
"It may not be sold in our official store."

This surprise me. I thought that Amazon is your official channel.

Mobvoi wrote:
"But we can still help you solve the product problem, please contact our support and they will give you a solution!"

Would you be so kind to provide me with the email address.
Hello,

Please place watch on the charger for 1-2 hours, and then check to see if your device is warm. If watch is not warm, there is likely an issue with the charger, and a new one is needed. If the watch does feel warm, the issue then probably lies with the watch itself. If you are eligible for a warranty replacement for either the charger or the watch, please submit a warranty request at support.mobvoi.com. *Please charge from a computer USB port, or with a 5V 1A USB power adapter. 2.1A fast charging should be avoided, as it can damage your watch's charging dock.

There is also a possibility that the battery has entered the automatic protection mechanism. The way to release it is to put the watch on the charger and take it off immediately, put it on and take it off, repeat about 10 times to see if it can be charged. Let us know if that fixes the problem, thanks!

Best,

Mobvoi

no avatar
zaeynyakuza

Post by zaeynyakuza » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:35 am

i have the same problem fixed on the charging logo and it won't booting, please help my new samrtwatch s2