Tic exercise indoor cycling not syncing

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
j_cantero
Cash on hand: Locked

Tic exercise indoor cycling not syncing

Post by j_cantero » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 pm

Hi mobvoi community!

I am using for few weeks my ticwatch S2 to log and register some trainings, mostly outdoor walks and outdoor running and everything is working perfectly and syncing with the mobvoi Android phone app and Google fit without a problem

On the other hand, indoor cycling trainings are registered and showing fine on the watch but never got them to sync or showing in the mobvoi Android phone app. Not even the exercise time is syncing in the Health Center.

Is this a bug?? Why these trainings are not syncing??

Thanks

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Re: Tic exercise indoor cycling not syncing

Post by Aathif Mahir » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:32 pm

j_cantero wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 pm
Hi mobvoi community!

I am using for few weeks my ticwatch S2 to log and register some trainings, mostly outdoor walks and outdoor running and everything is working perfectly and syncing with the mobvoi Android phone app and Google fit without a problem

On the other hand, indoor cycling trainings are registered and showing fine on the watch but never got them to sync or showing in the mobvoi Android phone app. Not even the exercise time is syncing in the Health Center.

Thanks
Hi j_cantero,

May I know, what are the apps your using to log your workouts.

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator

no avatar
sarahm_123

Post by sarahm_123 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:33 pm

I have the same problem. The completed indoor workout will not sync/upload onto the mobvoi app

no avatar
j_cantero

Post by j_cantero » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:44 am

Aathif Mahir wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:32 pm
j_cantero wrote:
Hi mobvoi community!

Thanks
Hi j_cantero,

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
Hi Aathif,

I log all my workouts using the TicExercise app in the watch but indoor cycling activities show normally in the watch but never sync in the Mobvoi ( formerly TicWatch) app in my Android phone in the Health Center of this app.

Exterior activities are sync without any problem.

Aathif Mahir
Bank: Locked

Post by Aathif Mahir » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:25 am

j_cantero wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:44 am
Aathif Mahir wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:32 pm
j_cantero wrote:
Hi mobvoi community!

Thanks
Hi j_cantero,

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator
Hi Aathif,

I log all my workouts using the TicExercise app in the watch but indoor cycling activities show normally in the watch but never sync in the Mobvoi ( formerly TicWatch) app in my Android phone in the Health Center of this app.

Exterior activities are sync without any problem.
Hi j_cantero,

Sorry to hear that, Please try clearing the cache of TicExercise App by doing the following steps

- Settings - Apps and Notification - Apps - System Apps - TicExercise - App Info - Clear Cache

Aathif Mahir
Mobvoi Lead Moderator