Battery Issue

Moderators: garrywadams, Aathif Mahir

no avatar
bh4v
Cash on hand: Locked

Battery Issue

Post by bh4v » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:27 am

Hi,

I am having an issue with my ticpods. The ticpods seems to die within an hour of using even they are fully charged. I even tried keeping it plugged in a few hours after the green LED lights are steady and stops flashing. I also check for any firmware update and there were no new updates found either. I appreciate any information there maybe regarding resolving the issue.

no avatar
clayfell12

Re: Battery Issue

Post by clayfell12 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:09 pm

Hi,

I had the exact same issue and sent mine back under warranty. Customer service was very bad and I had to remind them to send me a replacement pair but I eventually got a new pair. Haven't tried them out yet as I had to buy replacement headphones in the meantime but sending yours back and getting a replacement would be your best bet.

Hope that helps

Mobvoi
Site Admin

Post by Mobvoi » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:27 am

bh4v wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:27 am
Hi,

I am having an issue with my ticpods. The ticpods seems to die within an hour of using even they are fully charged. I even tried keeping it plugged in a few hours after the green LED lights are steady and stops flashing. I also check for any firmware update and there were no new updates found either. I appreciate any information there maybe regarding resolving the issue.

Hi Bh4v,

We apologize for the delay you experienced. We have recently updated our warranty process to avoid delayed replacement shipments for our customer's going forward. Please apply for a warranty at support.mobvoi.com using a PC and not a mobile device.

Team Mobvoi

no avatar
joelim28

Post by joelim28 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:41 am

It has always been the problem. I would recommend NOT to buy their product again as their support service sucks. Also they do not have any integrity whereby they do jot honor what they promise.

Don’t buy :oops: